Schizophrenia.com

Man the workmen next door are disturbing my chill time

The whole house refit next door has been a nightmare. Bloody workmen making noise the whole time.

Plus now they are right outside my window.

I wish they would sod off

6 Likes

Plus it is coming up to 6pm. The owner said they would finish at 4pm

1 Like

Jam some tunes bro. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yeah gonna put some music on real loud lil

1 Like

The music is on

1 Like

I am also very sensitive to loud noise originating from my neighbors. Most of the time, it is difficult for me to tolerate and I would “counter attack” (not the video game).

I hope you are better still with headphones.

2 Likes

I’m a schizophrenic with a lot of recovery. Workmen making loud noise in my environment is difficult for me!

Jayster

4 Likes

They are going to build highrise building apartments next door. Gone is the peace and quiet for the next year.
The circular saw switch on at 7 am.

1 Like

Finally the ■■■■■■■ workmen have gone. I am ■■■■■■■ gonna complain to the building owner. This ■■■■ has been going on since january

The word might be “gaiting”. Specifically, I’m unable to filter out noncritical stimuli the way folks without schizophrenia do. For example, I’ll be sitting in a kitchen somewhere, even my own place, and the noise from the refrigerator will be annoying to me.

2 Likes

The neighbors house construction next door is pretty loud Monday to Friday 7 am to 5 PM like clockwork unless its raining. I’m just trying to tune it out. My dad owned his own construction company for all my years growing up so I was practically raised on construction sites. Makes me a little more tolerant I think.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.