Schizophrenia.com

Man, smoking really saps me of my strength

I’m down to about 3 cigarettes a day and I’m really noticing the “hit” one gets from them. I smoke more than 3 times a day because I only take a few puffs and then put it out and save it. I gotta get it off my mind.

2 Likes

I’m down to 1 every 2 hour and obviously with nicotine chewing gum and I get that hit too.

0 Likes

I’m also down to three a day. It used to be a pack a day.

I have a plan to cut down to two… I’ll smoke half with breakfast, put it out and smoke the rest with lunch, have one full one so I can sleep at night. That is what I’m going to try for April 1.

1 Like

I’m down to 5 cigs per day on most days. It’s a bit complicated though, because my new med regimen has caused me to gain quite a bit of weight. So the dilemma is: smoke and lose weight, or eat and gain even MORE weight.

Keep up the good work chordy!

Blessings,

Anthony

2 Likes

That is very great news. I remember you said your intake was pretty high up there. To be down to 5 a day, Wow. :smiley: :thumbsup:

I’m going through and odd waiver where I do smoke less so I am eating more, but having better lung strength, I’m pushing myself a little harder to swim a little further so it will come off again.

Everything in life right now feels circular. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Oh, I know that dilemma of smoke or eat so well ! Too bad we can’t get away with sucking our thumbs. Oral silo heads is who we are. Maybe a pacifier for adults.

3 Likes

I have known people to use suckers when quitting as a way to keep their hands busy and satisfy the habit.

0 Likes

Stinky cigs can’t be anyone’s friend…they’re too selfish. They demand your money and your health. Not a good investment.

0 Likes

I enjoy them and have no reason to quit.

0 Likes

The tobacco growers thank you for supporting them.

0 Likes