Man just slipped on mud

Landed of my left knee. My left hip hurts too

1 Like

Outch. I hope you recover. Take it easy.

1 Like

Oh no @Jimbob
Do you think you should go see a doctor?

1 Like

Thanks EH. Gonna have a sedate afternoon

1 Like

No itā€™s not that bad. Definitely nothing broken. Have had worse playing sports.

I just have to face up to the fact though that I am not a spring chicken anymore

1 Like

Yeah take it easy for the rest of the day.
I hope you feel better soon

1 Like

Thanks @Wave. Is my depot tomorrow at the clinic so have to be fit for then

1 Like

Just checked. Have a big bruise on my left knee but aside from that got out unscathed. Maybe sprained my hip a tiny bit but I donā€™t think itā€™s anything bad.

2 Likes

I was so stupid. The sleet was coming down heavy when I fell. I had been out in the garden and met the postman by the gate. He gave me my Mail which I was holding when I slipped.

The only thing that went through my mind when I was falling was ā€˜donā€™t get the Mail wet!ā€™ I bet if I hadnā€™t given a toss about the Mail I would have landed better.

To add insult to injury it was all junk Mail too lol

3 Likes

Ouch! Are you ok?

1 Like

Oh I am fine thanks. Took next doors dog into the garden for a play an hour ago and could walk fine. Just a wee bit sore.

1 Like

Iā€™m so glad. I once fell on ice and was ok, but embarrassed as I was going on a second date. After I fell I was just covered in the snow that was on top of the ice. Oh well. We got a good laugh out of it and now weā€™re married :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know what you mean about not being a spring chicken anymore. I face this every day. How old are you, @Jimbob ?

1 Like

Am 40 - still young but things are heading the wrong direction.

2 Likes

Time only goes one way. lol

3 Likes

Amen.

That should be the ā€œin your 40ā€™sā€ anthem for us all.

2 Likes

Go easy on yourself today, hope you feel betterā€¦

2 Likes

So woke up today and can walk fine. No aches or pains either.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.