Man just realised I can lie down on my sofa!

I like to lie down when listening to music. This meant I spent a lot of time on the bed.

Anyway I tried kicking back on the sofa and it is great!

12 Likes

Back in my first house, I used to sleep on my sofa most of the time. I still had a waterbed from my teens that I did not really like to sleep on. Also, I liked relaxing with TV in living room and it was easier just to fall asleep there rather than move to bedroom. This was in my late teens and early 20’s.

Nothing wrong with laying down on sofa.

2 Likes

I love my armchair
I used to lie on bed a lot now in the evening I sit in armchair and watch tv

4 Likes

lol, you are so cute

2 Likes

@Jimbob you are sleeping your life away.

1 Like

You are right @Qwerty. I need to do something about it. Life is passing by me right now

1 Like

I used to be the same way.

1 Like

yes i like the couch. me too.

read there sometimes.

2 Likes

Couch is good put feet up

1 Like

yeah i laid down on it a while ago. just reading the forum. when im coping with something the couch helps. light a candle. put on the radio.

I remember the time before i quit working. I never had time to do the things i really want to do. Since i am short of money but relaxing and listening to the radio, surfing the internet doesn’t cost much. I am much more calm and more in control what i am doing, instead of being like a headless chicken all over the place.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.