Man. Just managed to have a shower

Was like climbing Everest. But man it’s done

10 Likes

Good job @anon94176359 .

I managed one yesterday.

A good friend has ordered me a new terrycloth robe to try and help me shower more. I hate being naked, cold, and wet after showers, so they got me a robe to wrap up in!

3 Likes

It’s difficult to start the procedure.
Once you’ve started, it flows easily.

1 Like

That is such a good idea! I too hate the post shower part of the process. At the moment I use two towels to dry off. This helps for some reason

1 Like

Know the feeling. You should look up the book Pigeon needs a bath”

My wife got it for our son but it’s really for me. It’s hilarious in so many ways

1 Like

You should try getting a robe!

2 Likes

Terry cloth robe … it’s like a huge towel and lasts forever. Have had mine for 20 years

2 Likes

I took a shower yesterday for the first time in weeks.

Felt great, but really cold after.

Might probably do it again today for the hell of it.

1 Like

My old one I had for years until it fell apart.

1 Like

I feel too tired after showers. I think its the hot water. My brother also hates hot water.

1 Like

Good job, @anon94176359 . I took a shower yesterday. Makes me feel so good when I get done and put on fresh clothes. I take a bath or a shower twice a week.

1 Like

I usually shower every day, at first it was challenging but nowadays it’s effortless, but points to you Jim!

1 Like

I shower every day. Why is it such a struggle for you?

I love my terry cloth robe after I shower. I’ve had it for 30 years or so with no signs of wearing out. Definitely a good investment.

1 Like

I had a terry cloth robe years ago but my mom threw it away because i would just sit naked in it for hours after my shower and not get dressed.

1 Like

I need a shower, but I know you all are gong to peek :open_mouth: I used to have a nice robe, no Idea where it went

1 Like

Were there frozen bodies all the way up?

1 Like

Great job man, even the smallest task can be the biggest hurdle im proud you bro. keep it up.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.