Man David Bowie was SO good

Listening to his back catalogue. Right up till his final days he turned out astounding works. Hell he even turned out shockers like ‘dancing in the street’ with mick jagger and remained cool.

He is right up there with the game changing giants of music

13 Likes

he was a facking genius…love him…putting on “outside” now.

3 Likes

Just had it on mate! Damn I should have @ you when I did - will do in the future

2 Likes

I got to see him at a small club in 1997. I stood only a few feet from the stage. I could see the two different colored eyes. Was amazing…

7 Likes

A ■■■■■■■ genius… i dont know which album is my favourite, but perhaps the A-side of "Low. "

The track “Life on Mars” is one of the best tracks in general:

David Bowie – Life On Mars? (Official Video) - Bing video

5 Likes

Yes, Bowie was definitely an eclectic and Creative man.

The song, "Rock and Roll Suicide’ Springs immediately to mind as one of my favourite Bowie tunes, but there are so many

3 Likes

oh “low” is one of my faves…right now I play “outside” a lot because it reminds me of Jimbob and we help each other out to play that one a lot because it makes us relax I think…probably my favorite david bowie album is his greatest hits album “changes one bowie” I believe its called…need to look it up. sorry.

3 Likes

Yeah totally. His 70’s stuff was incredible…the later 80’s stuff wasn’t so much my cup of tea but an amazing artist.

4 Likes

Sure, he’s a legend.

1 Like

Low is an excellent album. I think that album and Ziggy Stardust are my Bowie faves.

3 Likes

Love me some David Bowie.

:heart:

3 Likes

Ashes to Ashes

yeahfifteenstinkinglettersthissucks

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.