*Making decision thread*

People suffering from psychosis have a hard time making decision.Post any question and anybody here can help making good decision.i’ll start first

Should I go to the gym tonight or play soccer?

2 Likes

They both sound pretty active! I think soccer is more pro social though. I’d go with that.

Should I watch random videos or work on my blog?

2 Likes

Soccer!

There’s an online sale on Moose Munch. How many bags should I buy?

1 Like

Both! Work on your blog and then take small breaks to watch random videos.

1 Like

In the morning, shall i clean or relax. House is a mess. Will be in hospital with mum all afternoon though. Which is scary to me, they will do st that might hurt her. So it might be enough to deal with for 1 day.

@anon1517417: Gotta look at your takeout budget. Ideally buy something that is 50% off.

@anon77621692: Clean for 5 mins, and if you feel up to doing more, keep cleaning until you feel satisfied. 5 minutes is usually the bump that you have to get over before momentum carries you through the rest.

Best of luck to your mom though!

2 Likes

I already had my calories for the day with breakfast and lunch and pie, should I skip dinner and stay under calories or should I eat dinner and just accept that It’s a holiday and sometimes I’m going to go over?

It’s 60% off. I never buy it because it’s usually so expensive but oh man is it delicious.

1 Like

I think soccer :soccer:

Watch videos for awhile and then work for awhile

1 Like

What happened to the tuna casserole? Was that lunch?

1 Like

@Gtx1990 I think you should play soccor

@naturallycured I think you should watch videos for fun

@anon1517417 2 bags at least, that stuff looks yummy

@anon77621692 the cleaning can wait, relax

3 Likes

I’ve never heard of that. I’ll check it out

1 Like

Yes @anon1517417 tuna casserole was lunch and if I eat again it will also be dinner but it will put me over calories

1 Like

I think wait so you have the energy to be with your mom

1 Like

The sale is through Zulily. This is my first time ordering something through them.

1 Like

Are you still hungry or do you just feel like you should eat a dinner for eating a dinners sake?

I don’t really like the idea of skipping meals. That’s why weight watchers was so nice. You always had zero point foods you could eat if you reached your calorie limit.

I think having a little extra on Thanksgiving is fine though.

1 Like

Should I go lie down and maybe sleep a bit or stay up so I can sleep at night?

1 Like

Stay up so you can sleep at night.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.