Make pixel piss his pant with laughter extreme challenge..part 2

So make pixel laugh very hard…and win a prize…pixel will come to your house and seranade you wearing justin beiber like a wet suit…ill start…

Man who cooks carrots and peas in same pot is unsanitary…

2 Likes

I gave up on Rispiridone. It made me talk like this…

6 Likes

I miss William99.

Notmoses changed up his persona since leaving the forum - and got arrested for making money off Amazon links on psychforums.com

3 Likes

HA! That was awesome…good jokes he might have to come to all our houses…beiber fever…go canada…

Roses are red
   Violets are blue
   I like pixel
    Pixel is good
    Roses are blue
    Violets are red
    Wait thats wrong
    Pixel be my friend

:rose: :tulip::rose::tulip:

That’s cute of you, @Sarad.

1 Like

I want to win the contest.

1 Like

OK, you win. The prize for first place is a guided, all expenses paid tour of the lounge forum.

A woman rushes to see her doctor, looking very much worried and
all strung out.
She rattles off, “Doctor, take a
look at me. When I woke up this morning, I looked at myself in the
mirror and saw my hair all wiry and frazzled up, my skin
was all wrinkled and pasty, my eyes were blood-shot and bugging
out, and I had this corpse-like look on my face! What’s wrong with me,
Doctor?”

The doctor looks her over for a
couple of minutes, then calmly says,
"Well, I can tell you one thing . .

. there ain’t nothing wrong with your eyesight."

3 Likes

Here’s a joke that originally includes a Bosnian drunkard but for this purpose let’s say its a Russian guy Ivan.

So this Russian guy came to Dalai Lama for a visit and spents three says with him.
First day, Dalai Lama took him to the isolated place and they sat in silence for a couple hours there- only at the end Dalail Lama said thoughtfully: Life is the river.
Second day it was all the same. They sat quietly listening to nature and Dalai Lama only whispered: life is the river.
Third day it all happened again.
So the visit was over and Ivan got back to his country.
After a while there was a time for Dalai
Lama to visit Ivan, so Ivan gathered his squad and ordered them to make the best welcome and care well for his friend: “make him try our food and the best of drinks and get him the best hookers ya hear me?“
So Dalai Lama spent three days with his new friend and when it was a time to go back he whispered to Ivan:” Damn it, and I thought the life was a river!”

@shutterbug who wins!?

wait, in honor of thy home country, we, americans, hold hands and embrace thee at the same time:
here are the simpsons singing o canada, since this is your land.
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lol, that brightened my evening. Good one. Csummers.

1 Like

Me, of course. (What, you were expecting me to play by rules?)

Also, the only things that would make me laugh would also get deleted automatically and probably result in a posting ban for the person who shared it. That’s just how I roll.

1 Like

Aw man…no winners…this was unfair 2 days ago i asked my gf to make love to me and make it hurt…so we did the make love part and as i was looking for my pants she hit me with a brick to the face…i just woke up and decided i should be more specific in my demands…