Schizophrenia.com

Make money, not war

I just thought I’d change the expression of the 60’s, 70’s that was “Make love, not war.”

Make all three and you are the average American!

There’s no making war without money. There’s no making love without money. There’s no making money without confronting competition which could then become war.

I vote for “make sense, not problems”

Well you’re statement is not entirely accurate, chordy. Do you think poor people don’t have sex? Where are all these kids coming from then?

We were richer than N.Vietnam. N.Vietnam won the war. When Russia was at war with Afghanistan way back when, the Afghans did not have the money that Russia had. But Russia did not win that war. Sorry, I guess I’m being contrary. but history proves you wrong. Rome was once the most powerful place on earth. Until it fell to the huns or te go

“There’s no making money without confronting competition which could then become war”.

We live in a world market now. Competition is fierce between many nations. But you can have competition without war erupting. The U.S. has been buying Japanese and Chinese products for decades and we have not had a war with them. You must have heard the phrase, "friendly competition’, right? But you are right in some cases.