Make me do my calculus homework

I have been procrastinating on finishing my calculus homework, and it is due tomorrow. I am having trouble summoning the will to work. Someone trade a task with me. I will post my completed homework as proof I did it.

5 Likes

Does trading a task mean I have to do something too?

I will brush my teeth if you do a math problem.

5 Likes

Yes. That is my trick for motivating myself. If we both expect each other to get our tasks done, I feel more motivated.

3 Likes

I just did the dishes.

1 Like

Ok I’ll finish painting my shelves if you do your math homework.

3 Likes

What degree are you trying to get? I had to take Trigonometry for my civil engineering classes. I didn’t finish the course though. I think had I progressed with the course I eventually would have had to take Calculus. I enjoyed Trig though. I also liked logarithms and algorithms.

Neuroscience. I’m not in the program yet, though. I’m boosting my GPA by completing all the courses I can at community college before spending the big bucks on the neuroscience program.

4 Likes

Good luck. You’ll succeed!! Keep at it!!

Part one complete!

8 Likes

I would say I’ll do my hw. That’s not gonna happen.

1 Like

Calculus is fun! You made me want to study it rn but I can’t since I don’t have my textbooks rn

3 Likes

Shelves being painted. :cow2: :art:

5 Likes

First load of laundry is in the wash. One more to go.

You can do it ninja! You don’t lack the ability to do it, you’re very intelligent, I’ve never doubted that. Just got to keep the motivation up.

Llamas rooting for you!

2 Likes

Do it or I’ll post pictures of the loose skin I’m developing from weight loss. Not pretty.

6 Likes

Lol! That’s hilarious @shutterbug

1 Like

I did it! Homework finished! I can’t post pictures of part 2 because it is being graded.

10 Likes

You have very nice handwriting and neat and tidy homework. I’m sure the homework grader appreciates that.

If you need to do plots or sketches of plots, you might consider getting engineering paper.

2 Likes

I do have graph paper, but I don’t like to waste it on rough sketches. It is more expensive than looseleaf. I save it for when we have to graph actual stuff.

3 Likes

And thank you for saying so. In high school, my handwriting was so bad my teachers pushed for me to get an IEP to type everything because no matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t form legible letters. I worked super hard to have neat handwriting.

2 Likes