Make it illegal

Black magic.

Make it illegal you idiots.

You really should.

Magic that does not help, make it illegal. Yes, in your law books write it down that it’s illegal.

3 Likes

From my experience with magick I’d have to agree, that it can just provide more harm to you than good to others you intend. And even if your intentions are good in magick, you can be proven by something that you’re not a really bright shining star of influence and charity after all.

Like studying kabbalah, you’ll be tested in many ways and you always have the chance of failing from the past, present, and the future.

As they say in old Tom Clancy movies, (Watch your back jack).

What do you think something like harmfully controlling a person’s will would go for in the high courts?

It would probably be bad huh?

I’m sure it would.

Im not talking about the high courts of little humanity either.

The other other high courts.

Why exactly do you bring up black magick? Are you strung up by something that happened with the occult?

In some ways, I am.

They burned up my entire life for fifteen straight years.

It’s hard to swallow facts of life sometime, but I don’t want you to give up or give into what (they) did or want from you. Life’s battles don’t always go to the stronger or faster man, in the end the man who wins is the man who thinks he can.

1 Like

Thinking

If you think you are beaten, you are
If you think you dare not, you don’t,
If you like to win, but you think you can’t
It is almost certain you won’t.

If you think you’ll lose, you’re lost
For out of the world we find,
Success begins with a fellow’s will
It’s all in the state of mind.

If you think you are outclassed, you are
You’ve got to think high to rise,
You’ve got to be sure of yourself before
You can ever win a prize.

Life’s battles don’t always go
To the stronger or faster man,
But soon or late the man who wins
Is the man WHO THINKS HE CAN!

Im not giving in, never did.

But sometimes you are just to bloodied up to keep going.

They say it will be my 33’rd year when i will end it and that they will force me to.

I have had this on a plaque up on my wall for the past 6 years.

1 Like

Hey just wondering how do they bloody you up if they’re spirits?

An airplane to a cave man would have seemed like black magik. I do not believe in black magik but I do believe there are may things in this world and in the after that are beyond our understanding as of yet.

Powessy

Yes, I agree. Black magic should be banned.

Not only can they literally but at times they can do worse than that.

Yeah, the word used, magic, was only hidden tech and abilities. It can be used for horrible things.

Thought we lived in a material/physical Universe/World & all his stuff was woo woo?

I advocate that our military take care of the threat by the witches… They should be put in institutions like in True Blood when the government went after the vampires! Remember what the military general told the vampire cult? “We have weapons you cannot even imagine.”