Magic Fountain Wish ⚪

I wish I had a pack of cigarettes in all honesty lol

4 Likes

Wish I could sleep, till a princess of true love kisses me to wake me up

3 Likes

I wish my daughter was happy

2 Likes

I wish I had a magic TV screen so I could see if my life would have been better or worse if I’d gotten with “the girl that got away”

1 Like

"Magic Fountain Wish"
i wish for world peace

3 Likes

I wish better medications come early

2 Likes

I want to be successful, I am ready to travel to any country in the world and try to be successful.

2 Likes

I am sorry =( hope your daughter is fine. <3

2 Likes

I wish I wish

I find affordable garden pillows with modern designs.

1 Like

I wish I had lots of cats

1 Like

I wish I have energy to drive and go shopping later

I wish to become good artist

1 Like

Today I wish the main voice I hear would quit telling me scary things. Like that my ancestors predicted I would be a “healer” one day. (In Mexico I think they’re called Cueranderos – sorry to other Latinos/as I think I spelled that wrong). I just can’t handle this weird stuff anymore :frowning:

2 Likes

can you distract yourself?

1 Like

I wish I could take a paid vacation till I feel better

I wish for more wishes! Or is this The Magic Haddock story all over again? (Doctor Who reference).

“Once, long ago, a fisherman caught a magic haddock. The haddock offered him three wishes in return for its life. The fisherman said, “I’d like for my son to come home from the war. And a hundred pieces of gold.” The problem is that magic haddock, like robots, don’t think like people. The fisherman’s son came home from the war, in a coffin. And the king sent a hundred gold pieces in recognition of his heroic death. The fisherman had one wish left. What do you think he wished for? Some people say he should have wished for an infinite series of wishes, but if your city proves anything, it is that granting all your wishes is not a good idea. […] In fact, the fisherman wished he hadn’t wished the first two wishes.

2 Likes

I have SO many wishes that I can’t wait for tomorrow so I can make another one, lol.

Let’s see in the spirit of the conversation; I wish I would meet the right gentlemen for me.
I am rarely attracted to anyone and, of those I have had relationships with, they have had a history of being unkind to me. So to get through the first hurdle is hard enough and then to tackle the second is just another challenge. I would like to be attracted and I would lie him to be a sweetheart.

I suppose for now I got my cat an didn’t even have to use a wish to get him!

2 Likes

Come to my house, we have 6 outdoor cats looking for a forever home, and I just spied 2 more 4 week old kittens under my patio!

1 Like

I wish real science was more prevalent and accepted in culture.

4 Likes

soon…its unavoidable… but for now we wait…

1 Like