Made an order at Starbucks and they didn’t have the items in stock

They still got my money though. And now they’ve closed for the day. They told me to contact customer service for a refund but I just want my items. They were on sale at a good price and I won’t get that price again. I can see they’re available in other stores but for more. Oh I ordered cold cups to personalise.

5 Likes

I work at Starbucks, it happens. We have to manually turn off the buttons for each item as they sell out and it can be hard to keep up with especially on the weekend

4 Likes

I understand but I would have made a special trip just for them they should have an option to message on the app to say they don’t have the items.

1 Like

Yeah I feel you. Unfortunately it just wouldn’t work out. Starbucks are usually so so so busy

2 Likes

we are getting ready to get a starbucks and I can’t wait…!!

3 Likes

What’s your go to order?

2 Likes

When I was in high school I used to get a caramel macchiato so childish to me now cuz if how much sugar is in it

3 Likes

Starbucks is too expensive here… would go if someone gives a treat…

4 Likes

Yeah they are a lot, but lots of adults order them. I’m addicted to sugar personally lol.

3 Likes

vente’ mocha frappachino…every time…with mint syrup on the whipped cream.

5 Likes

I had to make instant for myself becsuse of this thread [its starbucks brand medium roast]

4 Likes

I am ADDICTED 151515

4 Likes

Mocha cookie crumble frappucino. 1/2 and 1/2 and easy on the ice.

4 Likes

I’m not usually a starbucks person but they had the cups I wanted. I usually go costa all the way

2 Likes

My go to order is venti iced flat white, blonde shots, soy, and some splenda . Really good dose of caffeine

2 Likes

What is flat white? :thinking:

3 Likes

Typically a flat white is steamed whole milk with shots, like a latte, but has a bit less foam and an extra shot. We’re supposed to make a small white dot with the foam but it’s kinda hard to do.

3 Likes

So it’s iced but it has a creamy foamy milk in it and it’s soy?

2 Likes

No I order it iced with soy but if you just said ‘I want a flat white’ it would be steamed, so a hot beverage.I don’t usually like hot beverages and order most things iced. The iced version doesn’t have any foam

2 Likes

It should! Iced foam sounds good lol

2 Likes