Mac vs Windows

• MacOS
  • Windows

0 voters

2 Likes

I like both but I think MacOS is more intuitive and user friendly. I voted Mac.

2 Likes

I voted MacOS because it’s more stable and reliable. However, Windows is slightly easier to use for some things

2 Likes

Windows for work. Mac for fun stuff.

3 Likes

I use win 7…
I’m using it only as music player, thats why I have comp.

1 Like

Windows for gaming and Linux for everything else.

1 Like

Mac likewise Linux can’t get infected by computer viruses
So you don’t need to scan. This makes :green_apple: the best OS.

2 Likes

mac o.s. sucks

1 Like

I’ve got an iPad 8 and an IPad Pro Generation 6 with a
M2 processor and an IPhone 11 phone. At least I Think that
most of you will agree with me in that IOS is the best
operating system for mobile devices with the best apps
in the world.

1 Like

Im anti apple :apple: :grin:

Windows or linux for me

1 Like

I’m very happy with my MacBook. I really like Apple products. I guess I’m prone to being member of a cult.

1 Like

I vote apple for personal, and windows for work

1 Like

Windows
Apple is for scrubs

1 Like

I have only used Windows before so I chose Windows.

1 Like

Windows is as stable as MacOS now. Has been since Windows 7. When it gets taken down it’s invariably a crap driver that is the culprit. The hardware in Apple products tends to be more reliable than the hardware in Windows products unless the hardware comes from a top vendor like ASUS. Linux is more stable than both. My database back end and my stream encoders for SQFM run on Linux. My radio automation system requires Windows, but it’s running in a virtual machine on a Debian Linux host. It backs off once a day. If it blows up all I have to do is roll back to the previous VM and I’m up and running again within moments.

2 Likes

I like both operating systems. But windows is ultimately much more bang for buck.

I used to use Logic Pro (Apple music software) but I got annoyed at how much Id have to spend every few years to get a Mac with relevant specs. Where as a Windows machine I can just upgrade something if it gets too slow.

Also more software runs natively on Windows than the reverse.

Oh and the other thing that stops me from buying a Mac is that there is no cooling at all built into Macbooks or iMacs which I find terribly idiotic. These machines will got hot and if the heat has no where to go this isnt good for the computer.
Feels like form over function.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.