Lunch with mom

■■■■.

I’d go watch the original cosmos. It’s on YouTube.

I’ll check it out out. Thanks

Sorry for derailing thread Anna

1 Like

Just give it a listen through the end of his first speech. Until he breaks out the dandelion spaceship.

Powerful stuff. From there it’s just raw information.

Aaaand a post about getting lunch with my mom turned into a space discussion, not that that dissappoints me, but I am a bit confused hahaha

It’s more then space… It’s the cosmos.

Anyways it’s all boils down to ignorance and stigma. Things we shouldn’t think about.

I did apologize…

1 Like

I think about that sort of thing all day until my brain feels like it’s about to explode and I still never get anywhere so I’m sort of giving up on it for now. My god voice always told me there were some things that just couldn’t be explained unless you had an eternity to sit down and listen…of course that’s just a voice haha.

There are some campaigns going to help fight stigma at least. One is called Rethink Mental Illness I believe. I just saw a post they made that shot down the stereotypical picture of some person in grayscale with their head in their hands as someone who was mentally ill and they put pictures of people with actual mental illness who were smiling and looked totally normal, and the point was that those who were struggling with that kind of thing may not match the stereotypical image of what an ill person would look like.

I actually thought that was perfect for someone like my mom to see, who apparently thinks anyone who’s mentally ill must be babbling and homeless on the streets.

The beauty of living things is not the atoms that go into it but they way those atoms are put together.

1 Like

Something’s gotta keep God entertained… Hmm what can I come up with?

Immediately infinite is reinvented

That’s great. I totally got into it. I can’t wait to meet our neighbors!

1 Like