šŸ§œšŸ¾šŸ¦– Lucky 13 - Say Anything 1ļøāƒ£3ļøāƒ£

Well congrats on getting to the gym anyway!

Any gym time is good gym time!

2 Likes

Thank you!
I had ice cream yesterday :joy:
So much for my diet.
At least I biked today.

2 Likes

Haha!

Yeah I have gained quite a bit of weight myself recently.

When the weather gets better Iā€™m going to try and get out and walk more.

Good luck on your goals!

1 Like

Ate alot of food today as well, weighing in at kinda fatter, gotta curb that buddy.

1 Like

At least it didnā€™t hurt @ZombiePupper, Iā€™ve had plenty of very, very bad tooth pain before I finally couldnā€™t stand it and found a dentist that did sedation. Best way to deal with dentist, be out could completely. :wink: Itā€™s weird that they fell out. Have you had any mouth problems? Are you on any new medications? Sometimes people can have weird personal reactions to medicationsā€¦one time I was put on a new drug and it constantly gave me the hiccupsā€¦I had to switch to a milder form of the drug. Nothing in the drugā€™s ā€œpossible symptomsā€ mentioned hiccups either, confused my doctor. Nothing is more encouraging then going to the doctor and them not knowing why something happenedā€¦[sarcasm]

I donā€™t get aches from my cavities, so I wasnā€™t entirely surprised that pieces fell off. Iā€™ve been obsessively picking at them too much as it is.

yeah thatā€™s not really good. Aside from brushing, and mouth wash I donā€™t do much with my mouthā€¦Iā€™ve done flossing but I have very sensitive teeth and too much aggravation bothers themā€¦

I compulsively pick at every part of my body that I find problematic. :frowning:

Iā€™ve been having a weird day since the moment I woke up.

Finally I pulled it together, took some medicine and a shower,

I feel much better and am hopeful tomorrow will be better.

3 Likes

Iā€™m sorry your day was weird @anon54386108

Iā€™ve been feeling really depressed/doomed the past few days.

Iā€™m unsure how much of it is a delusion or authentic emotions.

Anyways may we have much happier days ahead!

:v:

3 Likes

How has your recovery from surgery been going? Do you still feel pain/soreness? Do you take anything for it?

1 Like

Idk if I should go back to taking thyroid meds daily. Today I slept till 4 pm and woke up still tired. Dr. says to keep taking daily. Might try that again. Tomorrow is my first day of workā€¦ Have to print out the IEP and data sheets for the kiddo. Also prepared some cupcake stamps and chips. I better go back to daily thyroid meds or risk falling asleep in classā€¦ You know what, I will have a beer to calm down.

1 Like

Yep, my roommate hates me. She wants me out and she very indirectly kicked my mom out, and doesnā€™t want her staying over, anymore.
Iā€™m not surprised, since this happens every time.
Iā€™m ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– , my family is ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– , and it seems no one can handle us, and we donā€™t belong anywhere.
My roommate wonā€™t even talk to me, she even tries not to look at me.

Starting my one week observational internship today! Thought Iā€™d have less time to get there than I did, so I got there way too early, haha :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

You still have a place to stay for now though?

Donā€™t like to be in that kind of situationā€¦

Tension building and then eventual outburstā€¦

Itā€™s 5:45 am and my 3rd air mattress has a hole apparently. Sunk already to the floor lol

So after nearly two years of near constant sinus infections, I left a message at my pdocā€™s nurse about the trazadone I take and how I think the side effects are making the sinus problems worse.

Iā€™m doing much better,

Still really sore sometimes but for the most part Iā€™m off the pain meds.

Thank you for asking!

3 Likes

Iā€™m having tea and instant ramen, the lunch of champions :wink:

4 Likes

I once received a gold star on my first grade spelling test. I canā€™t believe it feels like only yesterday. :wink:

2 Likes

if you wantā€¦to unzipā€¦my sweaterrrrā€¦