🧜🏾🦖 Lucky 13 - Say Anything 1️⃣3️⃣

Yargh, anxiety is ruling my working week. Thank god it’s a long weekend.

1 Like

This guy is from Michigan like me and he’s hilarious.

3 Likes

is this a nice outfit? I bought a couple summery peices of clothes for the date with the new guy this weekend… It is partly to help my mood. I don’t want to hurt anybody, I am struggling at work. The only person I feel who has got my back somewhat unconditionally is my friend Jackie and she went on vacation… No support group this week either, their opinion would be good too. I feel a little better after buying the outfit. I feel stressed, not that stressed, but tonight I will go exercise and watch a calming documentary to feel better. I am liking the new guy a little more now but I don’t believe my current boyfriend is the hopeless lazy unmotivated and uneducated guy my mom always says he is…

10 Likes

In the past few weeks or so I’ve noticed a shitton of new users. I’ve been really worried they are trying to get information and use it against me or something like that.

I know it’s dumb, but I can’t shake this feeling. Maybe others didn’t trust me either when I was a new user. Maybe I’m being too paranoid. Just think it’s strange how many new users are popping up.

3 Likes

I think the change of seasons affects people psyche and they instinctively reach out in times of instability (ie, weather changes)

Maybe I’m just talking out my ass.

No one is tracking you though :heart:

2 Likes

so i admittedly blew through much of high school which i did online without learning anything. im starting college this fall, so thats a problem. i can understand chemistry and biology a bit easier so they wont be as hard to brush up on, but physics is like a foreign language to me, because im not amazing at math. im using this website that has free videos and practice problems to teach myself physics and im through the first two parts and i understand basic things like velocity and finding change in acceleration and stuff like that. i pray i can ready myself for college because its crucial that i do very well

1 Like

I wish you the best in this, I’m doing the college thing right now and kind of failing because I can’t bring myself to do the homework. My thinking is intact, I just can’t persist in activities I consider mentally demanding. So I am rapidly falling behind. I am also taking a reduced course load, so unless I can pick up the pace quick I will probably graduate very late. Online learning is easier for me, I am able to rewind the videos or pause them and work through things at my own pace. In the classroom everyone is a tough customer, I guess maybe because I go to a shitty university or chose a shitty department in psychology. So basically, this ■■■■ is not tough, the only obstacle is overcoming symptoms which cannot be overcome. If you don’t have any symptoms blocking you I think you will be a great student, certainly much better than me.

I am getting a lot of likes on comments that I leave in youtube videos.

1 Like

I’ve noticed them a lot too. Have you noticed if you share anything in common with them?

1 Like

I’ve noticed my back pain is non existent anymore. Especially in the shoulder area. But I think since it’s been gone so long I kind of want it back lol

1 Like

How tall are you @anon1571434, I feel like tall people tend to have more back issues.

I’m short. Short people got no reason. I have long arms and short legs, perfect for deadlifting.

I am normal height. Back pain was caused by a muscle imbalance.

A bad back doesn’t stop you from working out. Depends on the nature of it. Like Usain Bolt at 6’5 has scoliosis, yet he lifts very frequently and has amazing muscle definition.

His back is crooked you can see there.

Depends on the severity of it. As far as the picture, he could just be bending sideways? I’ve had that look no doubt. But it eventually worked itself out when I started doing more back exercises.

Keeping the back strong is the best step to prevent back injury.

1 Like

My hygiene routine is back on track.

6 Likes

Congratulations! Good for you!

1 Like

I feel like I’ve taken on an old person’s sleep schedule. Early to bed, early to rise lol

1 Like
2 Likes

The ones I live with have a teenager’s schedule.

Up at 4 am banging on my wall because my music is slightly bass.

1 Like

If it were still high school I would be that guy in the orange shirt lol