šŸ§œšŸ¾šŸ¦– Lucky 13 - Say Anything 1ļøāƒ£3ļøāƒ£

Putting my studying off for another day.

My sweet cat was constipated and impacted all weekend. Took her to the vet and was got a huge bill, $%#@. Sheā€™s getting older and has sensitive needs now so I have to invest in a good diet. Sheā€™s okay now, but Iā€™m worn out from the whole ordeal.

4 Likes
5 Likes

I so badly do not want to go to work tonight, donā€™t want to start another string of five nights at the gas station. Oh well, I have to, have to make that money somehow.

3 Likes

The white noise from fans helps me sleep

6 Likes

I can eat a whole box of cereal in a day, crazy but true

5 Likes
2 Likes

Uncomfortableā€¦canā€™t sleep. :sleepy:

3 Likes

Why are you uncomfortable @Tomasina?

1 Like

Thanks for asking @anon1571434 - in physical pain. How are you?

I am ok. I am concerned for you. What is causing your physical pain?

1 Like

Seinfeld reruns help me to sleep.

2 Likes

Thank your for your concern @anon1571434. Itā€™s very kind of you. Itā€™ll be okay. A few things cause me pain. Meds didnā€™t work so well tonight.

Are you sure youā€™ll be okay? You donā€™t sound so good.

1 Like

Itā€™s a rough night, but tomorrow will probably be betterā€¦just going to try rest now. Please take good care of yourself @anon1571434. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

I just finished Elie Wieselā€™s book, Night.

Speechlessā€¦

3 Likes

Focus improving. Getting back into a computer gameā€¦Dragon Age Inquisition. Itā€™s not too badā€¦I have finished it before but doing it all again and having a bit of fun. Itā€™s an rpg but itā€™s fun. Combat is cartoony but decent enough and scales well with crafting and other mechanics.

Exercise is going well and feeling really good! Not bad for an old chap!

7 Likes

13 is my lucky number. Also my favorite number. Friday the thirteenth always ends up being a fantastic day for me.

Fun fact: our parking space in our apartment should technically be 13 however the building owner is very superstitious and instead made us 14.

5 Likes

Thirteen!

13 reasons why.

Friday the Thirteenth.

Thirteenth Say Anything Thread.

13th Amendment.

1 Like

:scream_cat::scream_cat::scream_cat:

Have you watched 13th the documentary?

1 Like

No but that idea behind the film was on my mind when I wrote that. Itā€™s legal even according to the 13th amendment because itā€™s used as a punishment for committing a crime.

1 Like