Lucid Dreaming

Does anyone else experience Lucid Dreams? Apparently it’s common with psychosis.

1 Like

I don’t know about lucid dreaming, but sometimes I dream that I can move around the house. The worst dream I had was when I was able to open my eyes but I couldn’t move. Most weird dream I ever had.

1 Like

I started lucid dreaming after going to trauma therapy for a few months. I used to be trapped in reliving the worst moments of my life in nightmares. Now, I can recognize it’s a dream, and that I’m safe. I can use my magic dream powers to destroy my attackers and then go flying or ride a roller coaster or something. It’s a helpful skill. I don’t know why I developed it, or how. But I’m very thankful.

2 Likes

I have never experienced it before. But the last few weeks that’s all that has been happening when I go to bed. I didn’t know there was a term for it until this morning.

My dreams are very violent, and I break out of them very frequently and I don’t think I am getting enough sleep as a result.

I have been up since 1am, as being tired all day is far better than suffering through that hell.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.