Lowering meds, now upping

Lowering meds didn’t help me… was able to get more energy todo something, but the voices came back. Every 3 seconds of my waking hours.

I am going to try to increase my meds again, because the voices make it unworkable. Hear talking in my head all day. They are quite telling, and at every single thing I want to do they say: No, don’t do it. Every single thing… they even preventing me from posting here. As if there is a bully in my head.

So upping to 15, and have to see what will happens. Not waiting for my psych.

5 Likes

I should up my dose too.
I have voices

3 Likes

My voices only got better when I went from 9 to 12 mg of Invega. Sometimes upping is a good idea.

1 Like

My voices are more active in the mornings

1 Like

@Om_Sadasiva In the early morning, your body’s cortisol production naturally surges and transitions you into wakefulness . Scientists refer to this phenomenon as the cortisol awakening response (CAR). Once you’ve woken up, this cortisol surge continues for 30-45 minutes before returning to its baseline after an hour or so.

1 Like

I think it’s the longest without meds.
I take my meds at evening.
I get voices in the morning, 15 hours after last dose

3 Likes

Trying to live half my day at evening or night, feels more comfortable to me. Bit light sensitive due to the Abilify.

1 Like

I experimented with Risperdal doses from 3 to 6mg. On 6mg was most stable but had life threatening side effects so now I am on 5mg. On 4mg stress triggers my psychosis and on 3mg I am always agitated/angry and rage. I was on 20mg Abilify for 8 yrs but developped dopamine dysregulation syndrome.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.