Love 98765hgfeh

What is your meaning of that word?

Some people say they love absolutely everyone in the world.
How do you describe your thinking and feeling behind loving absolutely everyone in the world, if you do?

1 Like

I can only love my soul and try hard to prevent myself from killing it by suicide. I have severe apathy according to my psychiatrist.

1 Like

I view the source of love as an energy.

By trying my hardest not to hold any enemies in my heart, I try to send out the positive energy into the world.

It’s hard though.

2 Likes

I seem to find it easier to love people in my mind than to express that as I want is not as easy. I think that is what anxiety is. For me.

1 Like

You might have mild apathy from SZ. Were you diagnosed with an anxiety disorder?

1 Like

I think it is apathy and anxiety mashed together yea. With depression they all interconnect.

But I’m not diagnosed with anxiety disorder. Are you?

No only SZ with negative symptoms, apathy and avolition. My psychiatrist wrote that on my diagnosis and work report. I applied to work for mentally disabled and he gave me the report, I read it. I failed more than one interview in easy jobs for mentally disabled so I gave up.

One work was cleaning tables in mcdonald and another was moving stock in a warehouse. I wish I was mentally disabled instead of having my current symptoms.

1 Like

What is the difference between apathy and avolition?

I’m sorry to hear that you can’t work atm but hopefully you can in the future!!!
Imagine how cool that would be to be contributing like that.
Only if you can though, of course

I don’t have love for everyone in the world, but I love humanity.

4 Likes

Apathy is emotionless toward myself and toward others. Avolition is no motivation and no will so I can’t set goals in life. I even have no motivation for my own hygiene and my health.

1 Like

What do you mean by loving humanity?

I guess just that I’d never want to see harm for anyone else and I’d always want the best for people. I love humans as we are all one and the same!

2 Likes

Oh OK.
Yea I have some avolition. I hate how invisible it is so some people might just judge.
But it is real.

2 Likes

It is like deep self satisfaction projected on to other people, things and concepts. Like that inner divine light connecting to something in the world, in a small part.

3 Likes

I love this. it really resonates with what I strive for.

2 Likes

yep this is why I like the ‘fake it til you make it’ idea because then I don’t project my depression onto others. as much

1 Like

yea I have to remind myself that we all go through the same universal emotions (empathy), and that all that is different is our circumstances :herb:

1 Like

1 Corinthians 13 1

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.