Lots of travel/activity

My best-friend (like a little sister or daughter) is having hip surgery 10 hours away and I took her for the pre-op this last week. She’s scheduled for surgery on September 25th. (Which means another trip to Ann Arbor)

This week I leave on a spiritual retreat on Thursday and don’t return until Tuesday.

Then I’m going with my husband on a business trip to Pigeon Forge, TN mid-September.

I did really well on the last trip but I’m falling apart thinking about this next month and everything I need to get done. Deep Breaths

So if I’m not around much, you know why…lol.

3 Likes

I hate traveling a lot. It’s too much work with three young kids. The vacations aren’t much of a vacation if you know what I mean.

I’m sorry you’re feeling a little overwhelmed. But tell yourself it’s just one month and just a few trips and you can do it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sounds intriguing, Val. Could you tell us more about it?

1 Like

A vacation is NOT a vacation if you go to Disney.

2 Likes

@Val it does sound like a lot on your plate. I like how you reminded yourself to breathe. You can do this, one step at a time. But it’s weird how it all comes at once. Try to enjoy all your travels, see you when you get back.

1 Like

It’s difficult to explain… this will be my 8th and the 1st one I’ve attended alone since getting ill.

I don’t want to get into a religious debate on here. Even though the event is open to all paths.

Here’s the link to the website about it.https://www.circlesanctuary.org/index.php/events/september-2017-fire-circle
If you’d like to know more, feel free to PM me.

2 Likes

Thanks for the link, Val, it was pretty informative. Sounds like an interesting way to connect to other people and enhance your positivity and creativity. Good luck !! I hope you come back rejuvenated :wink:

1 Like