Lost 2kg but is it water?

Is the first weight to go water?

I don’t think I can get a personal trainer. my best bet is cardio is better than no exercise at all.

1 Like

iT could be if u didnt rehydrate yet

1 Like

Do you calorie count?

1 Like

How would we know? Honestly? You’re on another continent and just words on a screen to me. This is something you need to ask a qualified professional IRL.

2 Likes

lol your such a dick

I love you pixy dust

I don’t think it’s water. 2kg is a little much. :smiley:

1 Like

Don’t worry early if you start. You often put on weight when you first start to exercise. Muscle does increase!

I used to weigh myself everyday and keep tabs. These days once a month I’ll have a look and make sure I’m on the right path!

Can get out of hand quickly if your worried about numbers! Just keep the cardio up and keep on keeping on!

2 Likes

No I don’t. I…

Fair enough. I guess I’ll just have to carry on wait and see

It’s difficult not to constantly weigh myself. Rather annoying :worried:

Yeah I fell into the trap. Really was counterproductive early though. I like put on weight but was getting fitter.

I just think it’s more healthy even to do it once a week! Busy minds can get up to no good if your worrying about little things too much…and weight can be a big thing!

Meanwhile…so proud of you your getting to the gym and getting into it! Exercise and a fair bit of it has made a great addition to my life. Mentally and physically. I just wish I did this in my thirties! Doh!

1 Like

To lose a pound of body fat you would have to have a calorie deficit of 3,500 calories. I think a pound of muscle has 2,700 calories. But even if your weight loss is mostly water, it is probably healthy. Pay attention to the signals your body is giving you, and follow those, or resist them at times. For instance, if you’re really thirsty go ahead and drink some water, but try not to get carried away while you do it. Pay attention to your sodium intake. If you’re craving sugar, maybe you could eat a few raisins, if those are available, and you like them. You are going to have to put forth some effort to lose weight, but don’t make it harder than it needs to be.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.