Losing weight

I know I’ve lost weight before and stopped and Gained weight but this time I’m really. Trying this time! I am using precooked and packaged into servings by me! This time I went from 213 down to 203! I’m really proud and excited I have hope this time and I’ve dealt with a lot of my mental stuff that is keeping me eating so I hope it sticks this time!

11 Likes

Good luck with it. :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Good for you. 15151515

3 Likes

congratulations on losing weight =)
i hope you can keep it up!

3 Likes

Thanks @SkinnyMe @everhopeful @lekkerhondje

4 Likes

Right on, that’s excellent.

2 Likes

That’s great… Good luck @Twialine

2 Likes

@Leaf @LunaNoir thanks guys!

3 Likes

That’s awesome! I need to join the weight loss club!!

2 Likes

Thanks @FatMama

2 Likes

You can do it. If you mess up just keep trying. I lost 20 pounds years ago. The only thing I did was cut my portions. So if I wanted cheesecake I took two bites for example instead of a whole slice.

One day it clicked in my head “The reason you’re (overweight) is cos you keep telling yourself you’re (overweight).”

I mean something traumatic happened in my life which caused me to gain the weight back but you’re doing the portion control thing so that’s good :+1:.

Congrats on losing 10lbs!

If I lost 10lbs I would be at my BMI weight. I have been stuck at 175lbs for months. But I am not complaining, I use to weigh 240lbs.

@Loke @LordHeadspark Thanks guys! I hope I don’t stop!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.