Losing the ability to watch fiction, the movie "interstellar" is stupid

I made a subscription so i could watch HBO, but everytime i try to watch a movie or serial, I get bored (not “the jinx” about Robert Durst).

I just saw interstellar. It started fine. The production, scenography etc., was impressing, but i couldn’t take the story seriously. A lot of beautiful actors and actresses speak gibberish about time, space, wormholes, dimensions, and i don’t think anyone except physicians could make sense of it.

2 Likes

I’ve pretty much lost the ability to watch fiction too. Maybe we’re just getting old!

1 Like

Yeah, old grumpy men who can’t understand whats going on :smile:

2 Likes

I like that film, but I watched it some time ago… We don’t have HBO here in England, but I have Netflix, Prime and Disney +

Only pay for Disney at the moment, and I share it with the people who fund Prime and Netflix.

Been meaning to watch a lot on Disney + but I just cannot seem to get my head into it

It’s 7.99 a month, so it’s not a lot of money.

3 Likes

I liked interstellar too and I don’t watch a lot of :movie_camera:. I hope you can find something you like.

1 Like

Thanks i think i found something to see, @Pandy recommended “succession” and i have just seen the first episode, it was quirky, funny. I liked it.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.