Losing insight

I have delusions that I am a troll. That I make it all up. I identify it as a delusion but I become to believe it more and more. I’m not actually ill at all. Is this bordeline losing your insight? My insight.

I have more early signs of relapse. I don’t sleep, hard to think, voices 24/7, anxiety.

Dr tomorrow at 9 AM.

3 Likes

I also isolate from friends and co workers. I have my crisis plan to check for signs. I don’t shower. I’m screwed up.

Its great your getting in to see your PDOC tommarow! I had something like this for many years. I was so relieved to receive benefits I was terrified they were going to put me in jail and take them away. Still kinda do have this a little. Paranoia I guess you would call it. Hang in there.

1 Like

You’re not a troll at all.

1 Like

I dont think you are a troll, sorry that you feel this way. You should post more actually.

1 Like

No ones ever called me a troll on here but I’m certainly closer to being one then you. I live here pretty much all day.

1 Like

That’s not technically a troll. Wikipedia did a good comparison:
In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion

3 Likes

I do post more when feeling better. Hard time to think now. thank you.

We are here for support. Your ok. It’s ok to mess up, screw up and make mistakes here. This is a support group. We can help each other out and learn from each other. Your already diagnosed, so you don’t need anyone else’s opinion. Sometimes, I honestly, think this is some stinking curse from parents, sz is serious. After all, it’s genetic and people are encouraging this type of behavior that’s environment. Your among friends.

1 Like

Hang in there @Comatose -at least you see the pdoc tomorrow - I have to wait a week before I see my pdoc

1 Like

You can prevent being a troll by not seeking attention in inappropriate places. Don’t feed the trolls
Psychotherapist Dr. Aaron Balick says that the main reason people troll is because they want attention. The moment you give in, you’ll spur them on to keep sending you more abuse.
“A troll will seize on most anything to get a rise out of you,” he says. “Don’t rise to the bait, and don’t feed the trolls. Protect yourself by realising it’s not so much about you as the troll, and don’t encourage trolling by refusing to give them what they want – attention.”

Then I’m no troll. I avoid attention and get paranoid.

1 Like

You are not a troll. Glad you recognize when things are not going well. Hope things go well tommorow with your doctor. OO

2 Likes

you are not a troll that is rubbish.
your a good person with an illness :heartpulse:
take a deep breath…try and shower :shower: … you will feel better.
know some one cares.
take care :alien:

2 Likes

2 cents…find a hobby and worry less!!! keep posting too.

4 Likes

Ty guys. Dr went ok. No changes in meds. I will work less. 75%. I will eat benz in the evening to reduce voices and to sleep better. Also see nurse in 3 weeks. She will catch me if I fall.

2 Likes