Losing faith in ITi-007

I’d keep close tabs on the movements. If they don’t go away or get worse I’d get in touch with the prescriber asap. They can give you things to control the movements but they don’t always work as well as One would like and they have their own side effects. The movements can cause trouble down the road. Repeated episodes of movement symptoms can become permanent to different degrees and make it more likely to have the side effect while on a different antipsychotic. It’s not uncommon and many people get the side effect but it’s important to monitor it especially because it can increase over a period of days into a more severe acute episode. That doesn’t mean that it will but it’s important to note.

1 Like

Best of luck!

1 Like

The eye thing lasted only a minute and the tounge movements happened twice but only a few minutes each time. Better now.

Thank you so much for this advice. I will definitely call right away if it gets worse.

So, did you start loosing weight?

I haven’t weighed myself at all since starting and it’s only been a few days. Going to give it a month or two to see. I will say I am getting more motivation slowly. So I am hoping after I move into my new place this weekend and get settled I can start using that motivation to start exercising a little at a time.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.