Losing control

One truly is the protector of oneself; who else could the protector be? With oneself fully controlled, one gains a mastery that is hard to gain. - Buddha

Anyone have tips on control for someone who is losing it?

Tea, toast and a hot bath?

Seriously, go see your doctor if you’re having feelings that you’re being overwhelmed. I’ve been there in spades.

Good luck! :sunny:

Unfortunately my pdoc is on vacation for the holiday. I Just cant seem to keep my head on straight lately. I keep putting the mask on to not worry others but feeling hopeless and confused. My only solace is in my vices but they are counterproductive and making things worse. Fearing the eventual slip into madness.

Do you have a crisis hot line number you can call? If not, perhaps check yourself into the Hospital until these feelings blow over.

Your call. Sounds to me like you need some professional support right now.

1 Like

I appreciate the guidance, im sure i can tough it out. Just going thru my longest depressive episode as of yet without any major positive symptoms to distract from the intrusive thoughts and depression. I feel like the psychosis would be easier to manage.

Your thread opener reads, “Losing Control”…

No man is an Island. Get the help you deserve before the ‘losing’ part becomes ‘lost’.

2 Likes