Schizophrenia.com

Looking For Feedback On My Song?. (New Low Budget Recording)

Thanx @NoirLuna, I’m Still Holding Back Slightly. I Have Yet to Receive The Space I Actually Desire to Get to Work Seriously on My Art Projects. But I Am Losing Patience on Waiting. And it Feels Like it’s Been So Long Since I’ve Made Any Attempts.

I’m Rambling, I Actually Have a Sense of Stage Fright. The Lyrics Go Blank And I Lose The Melody.

So. It’s Something I Need to Work On.

In The Meantime, Correct Myself as I Move Along.

Thank You, (By) (The) (Way)!.

Sincerely,

DJ Nosferatu Bat (sleepoptimistic)
:latin_cross: :yin_yang: :latin_cross:

You’re welcome… I have fear of doing presentations, social anxiety… so I understand the stage fright thing…

I guess you have to start somewhere and I think both are good. Keep practicing until you are where you desire to be. We are our hardest critics…

I hope you get your space soon.

Strange to Note, Playing a Song isn’t Far From Doing a Presentation.

You Have to Flawlessly Play What You’ve Built in One Metaphorical Sentence.

I Am Used to Recording My Scribbles. From Years of Sitting in The Floor. Usually Alone. (But That’s When I’m More Comfortable). But When You Record After Completing The Project, You Have to Run Through in One Swipe. Tiny, Tiny, Tiny, Mistakes Are Usually Not a Big Deal. But if You Do Make a Serious Mistake, You Instantly Stop Recording, And Start Over, Right Away.

There’s a Frequency in Creating an Original Song. That (For Me), Nothing Compares too. Unless it’s Love.

And I Am Still Working Getting My Own Place in Thus World. Sooner Rather Than Later, But!, In The Universes Grace, it’ll Happen Soon Enough.

Sincerely,

1 Like

How very nice. I found it soothing and relaxing.

2 Likes

I can’t have fun with singing when I’m self conscious whilst singing but I see your point. (unless nobody is listening ;))

It’s really great that you can have fun and ease your troubles :innocent:

Keep on keeping on, as @rogueone would say :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really like the second one

I Wouldn’t Be Able to Record With Someone Watching Me. Unless!, They’d Like to Participate!. Then, All is Fair in Mistakes & Embarrassment, & Maybe…, Maybe…, a High Five.

Thanx!, @johpollck, I Try Not to Get to Involved at Comparing Whatever I End up Recording. I Kinda Jus Record And Move on to The Next One. I’ve Read, (When it Comes to Music), Some Artist’s Think of Their Song’s as Children. They Get Them Ready For The World, And Set Them Free.

I Never Got That Close to Anything I’ve Written in That Way, As of Yet.

Sincerely,

2 Likes

Hello.

Kid’s, Young Adults, Women, Men, & You Odd Aliens.

I Am Going to Spend Thus Day Trying to Absorb The Positivity Within Thus Universe. And See if Some Lyrics Arrive, To a Structure of Chords I Already Have Mapped Out (Within The Days & Nights of Last Year). Time Swiftly Eases By, Beyond Grasp, if You’re Not Careful. Although it’s a Short Cycle of Chords. It Has a More Full Feeling Than The Two Quick Etches I Posted ‘Yesterday’. (The Beatles).

So. For Anyone Still Interested in My Musical Low Budget Theatrical Performances, Stay Tuned!. (Hopefully The FCC Doesn’t Shut us Down).

Sincerely,

1 Like

(((Quick Side Note)))

Since @Patrick, Mentioned One of My All Time Favorite Bands of All Time, Radiohead. I Thought it’d Be Cool to Share a Quick Story of Those Amazing Guys.

Long, Long, Long, Long Time Ago. I Believe After ‘Ok Computer’ Was Released. Somewhere Along The Lines of ‘Kid A’, And it’s Creation.

Thom Yorke, (The Lead Vocalist, Rhythm Guitarist, Keyboardist, And Such). Started a Blog on The Bands Official Website. Right on The Front Page. When I Heard The News. I Quickly Jumped Online to See What That Amazing, Crazy Guy Had to Say. (No Offense to Anyone Still Bothered By The Word, ‘Crazy’).

Well, Sure Enough, He Posted His First Blog Post. And Now, All of us Fans Could Peer Inside The Mind, of One of The Most Important Musical Figures in The History of The Universe!.

And Thus is What He Said, (Keep in Mind, Thus Could Have Been in Like The Year 1999—2000), N e Hoo. He Said…, [[[ WHAT DO YOU PUT IN A BLOG ]]].

I Seen it, Laughed, And Listened to ‘Ok Computer’ Again.

Ok, Gals And Guys,

Back to Our Regularly Scheduled Programming

Still Working on The Lyrics, To Be Orchestrated, Soon I Hope!.

Sincerely,

1 Like

(((Quick Side Note 2)))

—You Have to Let The Peace, Overwhelm, The Judgement, From The Moral Offenders—

Sincerely,

1 Like

really cool and soothing!

I like it. You have a good voice that melts with your playing and makes it very harmonic. I particulary like that you focus on the base-strings of the guitar on the first song you posted. That is somewhat rare for a guitar to do and it works very well. Cool stuff.

Thanx, For The Feedback Guys!.

@Providencedream, ‘Soothing’ is a Word That Never Crossed My Mind While Trying to Understand What I Record. Kinda Strange. (Not in a Negative Way), Jus Out of The Blue in My Eyes. Glad You Enjoyed it!.

@Mr_Hope, I Actually Enjoy Low Frequency Bass, in Almost Any Song With Focus in That Realm. Thanx!, For Subconsciously Nudging Me Towards That Target in Mind For Future Endeavors!.

Thanx!, Again Guys!.

Sincerely,

2 Likes

Hello.

Good Morning, Noon, Afternoon, Evening, And or Night Everyone.

I Got Some Nice Rest Last Night. Woke up, Slightly Run Down From Night Meds. Took a Walk to The Nearest Shop. Instantly Put My Current Writing Song into a List of ONE Thing to Get Done Today. Grabbed a Cup of Coffee. A Mini Bag of Chips For Lunch. And One Large Bottle of Soda For The Rest of The Day And Night.

I Already Have 99% of The Chord Structure Finished on The Song. The Lyrics Are About 50% Finished. The Acoustic Guitar is Waiting For Me, Sitting on The Bed Nearby. I Might Get About 1 Hour of Alone Time to Work on The Song Completely. Without Intrusion.

I Hope Not to Look Foolish in Front of Everyone After I Upload The Song. With Something No One Likes. Or Even Finds Socially Acceptable. So. Jus in Case You Were Curious About Art, it’s Sometimes, What Artist’s Go Through When Someone or Something is Waiting For a Finished Product.

It Won’t Be Perfect. But Someone Might Find a Reason For it to Exist.

So. Without Further Ado, Wish Me Luck Fellow Mental Health Friends!.

Sincerely,

You have a nice voice

Very Much Thanx You @Loke!.

I Don’t Usually Write For That as a Goal, to Sound Like Anything Special.

But!, it Does Actually, Strangely, (For Some Odd Reason), Helps. (To Hear Compliments)

To Be Honest, My Writing, is a Goal to Find Something, Psychologically. Maybe a Key, a Reason, a Purpose. To Solve a Puzzle, or Finish an Olde Riddle.

And The Further I Stray From Mainstream, The Closer I Sense I Become to Finding That Piece. But Oddly Enough, The Further Everyone Else Seems.

Like I’m Swimming in The Ocean, And Drifting Further Away From The Shore. And as The People on The Beach Become to look Like Pebbles, The Happier, And Lost I Am.

Okay, Back to Work (!!!).

Sincerely,

DJ Nosferatu (sleepoptimistic)

2 Likes

Sincerely,

2 Likes

There it is, Kid’s, Young Adults, Women, Men, And Odd Aliens!, REST WITH THE TREE!.

It’s A Finished Scribble Etch, For Now.

Feel Free to ‘Hate it or Love it’. (The Game).

Any Form of Feedback is Appreciated!.

Thanx Again Everyone For The Feedback So Far!.

Sincerely,

Thinking About Spiritual Patience While I’ve Been Relaxing. And Music + Creation = Happy

<.><.><.>…<.>…<.>…<.>…<.><.><.>…<.>…<.>…<.>…<.><.><.>…<.>…<.>…<.>…<.><.><.>
<.><.>…The Worst Has Already Been Done…And The Best is Yet to Come…<.><.>
<.><.><.>…<.>…<.>…<.>…<.><.><.>…<.>…<.>…<.>…<.><.><.>…<.>…<.>…<.>…<.><.><.>

Sincerely,

Sincerely,

1 Like