Longest period of time w/out symptoms?

I was on a very low dosage and went through college…6 classes a day (each an hour long plus a lunch break…it was kind of like a private school where they wanted students to get used to a realistic working schedule). Though I don’t know if I was ever fully without symptoms. I think I could manage them better back then. Even when I got my job I was at for three years before the relapse hit I was having symptoms, but could manage them…

I chose to quit when I couldn’t manage them any more. That was lets see I went too that school 2001 - 2002 (graduated with an associates degree), unemployed 2003-2004 got the job that was supposed to be a temp job in 2004, wound up staying and working during slow times - 2007 when my relapse hit. Then things quieted down some, but not completely, in 2009 I was able to go back to school for a Bachelor’s degree, but I went online (set my own schedule and didn’t have to deal with people directly face - to - face) and only had one class per 6 weeks and usually took 2 weeks off between classes. Now it seems I can go a day at the most without hearing noise in my head. today I didn’t hear much of any thing but I don’t expect to last that long.

But I’ve always been on some amount of medication. I used to only be on like 50Mg of Serouqel when now I take like 600MG…plus some other drugs.

few hours, i feel so great and really jealous of healthy people.

Last year I was symptom free for almost two weeks.