Longboard photo

This is a photo of me long boarding tonight. I did a couple runs then rode around the university. It was 2:00am when I was done. This is a good spot for night cause it’s lit up. I bailed once and ran it out. My ankle is def feeling it.

13 Likes

Cool dude I used to have a longboard. It’s really fun (but risky) going down big hills

1 Like

Yeah I haven’t gone down any massive hills. I can usually carve my way down to keep speed lower. I still can’t really come to a complete stop at speed so I’m pretty careful about the hills and what I ride. I have the gloves with the puck on them and need to learn to stop using them. I’m 233lbs though, but idk I could maybe do it.

1 Like

I don’t know if you ever tried this, but I got to ride in the rain a couple days ago. My board is a free ride board and I got wheels made for sliding. It was a lot of fun. Super drifty and got to practice stand up slides and 180s. The funnest part though was just going down like I would any other time but sliding all over the place at lower speeds.

1 Like

That’s so cool. I never got into sliding or anything. Just used to go down some pretty big hills back in the day…very reckless youth I was :smile: in the middle of traffic and all. Hope you’re having fun :call_me_hand:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.