Long time sorry just a lot

nice kitty cats =)

2 Likes

I’m not mad about it. I’ve been busy with helping my mother in law. I accidentally broke her leg. Ive been blacking out and at last Monday I blacked out at the top of some cement stairs. I fell into my my mother inlaw and hurt her leg. I had to get a few staples in my head.

2 Likes

Wish you and your mother-in-law a speedy recovery @cbbrown.

Do you know why you are blacking out @cbbrown ? Blacking out is not normal. Have you seen a doctor about it? If not, you should. It could be something serious.

2 Likes

I bet they are watching birds. My cats do that on our windowsill. They act very excited when they see them. Once we attached a bird feeder outside the window. The cats would jump on the sill first thing in the morning and stare at them for a couple hours.

1 Like

Ah they’re beautiful!
What breed are they?

1 Like

Awww sweet kitties!! I love cats!!

Hope you and your m-i-l recover quickly and I hope you find the cause of the blackouts!

Good to see you back in here!

2 Likes

Beautiful cats! Were you also someone who loved frogs? Or do i have the wrong person?

1 Like

The doctor said it could be vertigo but all the test were inconclusive.

@Three the male is a Russian blue/main coon mix and momo is a american short hair that is all we know from the vet they werent 100 percent

3 Likes

Hi @cbbrown!
It’s nice seeing you!

1 Like

@cbbrown , if you black out again, please go back to the doctor.

2 Likes

I felt weird last time it happened. Like not me

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.