Long time 151515

Come to Chennai I will find a job for you… :slight_smile: And yes Aaryan is doing lot of mischief…

1 Like

I have lot of opportunity but my negative symptoms prevents me to work…i tried 3 different jobs where i couldn’t handle a single one …!!! Sorry bro its my illness talking…i dont want to live…!!!

my sexual ocd has me masturbating all day and constantly returning to the idea of sex. when i see girls in my college dressed in short shorts, short skirts and tight clothes it drives me nearly insane.

Mine is similar. But not very intense. I masturbate twice or thrice a week. I get turned on instantly due pefect opposite sex sexual parts anytime anyplace. My attempt to control it makes me looks insane. Lol.

1 Like

are you taking any medication for ocd sri?

1 Like

I used to… now I am not… When I discuss this with my pdoc next time will get a solution I believe…

Did u discuss with pdoc… has he prescribed for ocd for u??

1 Like

he’s prescribed fluvoxamine, an ssri which is used for ocd. i feel it working it makes me feel good.

1 Like

Nice… that’s really good to know… so u overcame ocd on sex when on those meds…

1 Like

I’m still somewhat obsessed, but it is more manageable. A month ago I was dysfunctional, i need to get a wife like you asap!

1 Like

Even after having wife. I have the obsession. That’s the most wierdest. I have even discussed it with her. I am not able to overcome still. Maybe my wife is not as physically compatible as I wish. It adds to the issue little bit. But we love each other for we somehow compliment each other.

Is there any background to the issue for you? I remember being made influence sexually more and not involve in important things in life by my own extended family many times. One incident still disturbs me is when I was locked in a bathroom with my aunt bathing at age 3 or something.

1 Like

all my psychotic delusions were about sex, and extreme violence.

1 Like

I can relate to that. I get random thoughts about sex violence and bad words. Sometimes many people not able to relate to my illness is the main problem.

1 Like