Long time 151515

How r u friends? I am struggling to find my way back. Have been off meds for 4 weeks. Want to badly be normal to sustain life. My wife is trying to understand me a lot. So hope things will run smooth rest of life. I have no other place to turn to except this forum. Thanks for your love once again.

Any news about how life has been for you guys? Short or Big…

3 Likes

My life is slowly improving, man.
Good luck with quitting your meds, I hope you know what you are doing.
How’s your job ?

2 Likes

I’m
Sorry to hear but you should reconsider getting back on meds before it goes too far and no one understands.

3 Likes

medicated and free…free from bad/intrusive/different thoughts.

Free to live my own life on my terms…

In years of dealing with this website…not many multi episodic patients walk aways without medications. It’s just the way it is!

I’d agree. Consider going back on medication. Sometimes trying to get back on them is problematic…they don’t work as well as they did and that is a shame!

2 Likes

Good to know Andrey… I am not 100% sure about the medication and dx. I went to pdoc sterday and told him the same. He advised me to be on only latuda and also a therapy to deeply understand about the actual issue. I am abiding to that as it makes sense. I am lacking pace and decision making at work but still I am fighting as far as I can.

1 Like

I am reconsidering meds Ish or maybe more of therapy. It went too far already I believe :blush:

1 Like

I missed your post @sriharryster last week. Now I see it. I’ve missed you!!! Good to see you man

1 Like

It has always been problematic as I am not able to see myself improve in front of my family anytime. So something to do with how I am able to combat life minus my family.

Thanks BigJon. How is you and life? Lots of love brother.

1 Like

I’ve been struggling to get by in school. I find it challenging to keep up with the other kids in my Human Evolution class. Some of them are just so quick witted, and that is what sz took away from me, my speed off the draw as well as my coherence. Kids are chiming in with these perfect answers featuring knowledge which is incredibly uncommon. I simply don’t understand how I can be expected to compete with this.

Other than that news, I’m still lonely and struggling with ocd concerning sex. Isn’t that an interesting sentence.

1 Like

Life is going great I keep getting better and better. I am really excited I just got a job that I start Monday and my mental health situation is great and im starting a class in Spanish soon

2 Likes

Sounds awesome. Keep it up. God bless!!

Pls share how you have been able to make transformation if you can.

1 Like

The meds work great for me. But it wasn’t just anti-psychotics

I’m on

abilify 15 mg
naltrexone 50 mg
Zoloft 25 mg
klonopin .25 mg

and I need every last pill or I will be unstable…but this combo works great for me. I’m blessed

1 Like

Sounds good. Somehow I feel I am still unstable and not able to work with the kind of meds I am in. I thought my issue is deeper than that.

1 Like

Hi Gorrister. I think it’s a phase where whatever we try nothing works. Do u see any pdoc?

1 Like

@sriharryster
How are u sri long time no see …u gotta be doing best…are u still holding ur job…hopefully yes i think. .take care.

1 Like

i see a pdoc once a month and take high doses of medication. medication is the basis of my recovery,

1 Like

Hey My Man… doing what I can do but not my best… Still holding job… You may call it Gods Grace… I wish I am normal man just normal not anything else why would in this such a vast universe and brain there can’t be a space for that… crying inside… trying to laugh outside… :slight_smile::cry:.

Anyway how are you man ?? Been through few posts looks like you are taking walks,etc and trying to enjoy your life…

1 Like

Nice Gorrister… Hope you attain recovery … one thing about ocd on sex… I have been and I am going through that… I am going to take therapy on that and see if it gets any better… I am right now going with the flow without harming anyone… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I cant still work due to negative symptoms…life sucks man… Aryan must have grown up…

1 Like