Long QT Syndrome / Prolonged QTc

Meh. It’ll be fine. Honestly I’m already starting to calm a little… Maybe I’ll just take 2.

It says “PRN” on the prescription, that means “as needed”. So… Yeah… If you live in the US you’ve probably seen those “877 Cash Now” commercials with the singing vikings. I’m about to dial “877 Xanax Now” lol

Ha okay. Just as long as it is safe

Taken from Drugs.com "Treatment for patients with anxiety should be initiated with a dose of 0.25 to 0.5 mg given three times daily. The dose may be increased to achieve a maximum therapeutic effect, at intervals of 3 to 4 days, to a maximum daily dose of 4 mg, given in divided doses. "

So it’s safe to take up to 4mg a day, just not all at once. Which makes me wonder why my old doctor had me taking 2mg three times a day… That’s 6mg! Hm… Well I was pretty “faded” most of the time.

Isn’t that addicting? Just asking because I can’t take meds that are addicting due to my family history of addiction

Yes it is. Even though I’m prescribed to take it every day I actually don’t. I take it usually every other day. I take it less often to reduce the risk of addiction.

If you think about it schizophrenia can kill us by means of suicide by cop and other means.

Maybe but they shouldn’t give us something to make it worse.