London to Paris (Disney) in less than 2.5 hours by train

Isn’t that insane ? I loved going by train…

4 Likes

It takes me 2.5 hours to get to where my partner is in England itself

2 Likes

Yeah, I like trains too. I used to make an almost three hour train ride to visit my dad. I would bring some snacks, buy a mini pizza from the diner car, find an empty section and sit and listen to Beatles CD’s on my Walkman. This was 20 years ago and I believe a round trip ticket was only about $18 dollars.

4 Likes

i’ve taken a train from chicago to cincinnati, took 4 hours. and then one time i went from cincinnati to new york city, and then to portland, maine. got to portland, walked around for a couple hours, then bought a ticket to washington, d.c. when i got to d.c. i ended up getting thrown in a hospital haha because i tried to hike back to cincinnati on foot. i got lost and was hallucinating and was pacing back and forth on a median talking to myself about gov’t when the cops showed up, they realized i was unwell and took me to a hospital, where i had to spend 30 days before they would release me.

1 Like

It takes about 45 minutes to get to the city from here on the train. Getting to Paris in that time is awesome…everything in Australia is separated by some distance. You English have Europe so close.

1 Like

I used a fast train to go from Germany to Netherlands. I have family there. Its close to 300kmh, too fast. Its cheap too like 30-40€.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.