Lol this is what it looks like entending my digits from the bottom of the moon

@metime look what they did to tell us apart lol… tbh though I was getting confused myself… and to which ever mod did this excellent idea… im kinda glad I didn’t spark the mooninite movement…if 2 is confusing imagine 20…

5 Likes

now I want my little avatar to be directly under yours…like wonder twins power activate in the form of the bird…

2 Likes

it’s like you’re metime’s water reflection, while river bathing

1 Like

Now you have the same perspective as a stalactite. :grin:

2 Likes

you river bathe often sirb? lol I actually wish I could I bet its wonderful to bathe under the moon and stars… but yea it does look like that lol

2 Likes

I don’t river bathe. I’m a dude…

1 Like

by my current powers of deductation…yes that’s not a real word… I find it very suspicious @moonbeam is the first mod to reply post… and his or her name (I know your gender just said it like that for dramatical purposes…also a made up word) contains the word moon…*pauses to take deep puff of my vape and adjust my monocle… further more we have satellite imagery of moonbeam chuckling at the precise moment this flip of the bird lol happened… gun powder residue on his or he sleeve proves beyond a reasonable doubt… it was @moonbeam in the kitchen with the gun… I rest my case…

dude…dudes can river bathe too… there was a point pre bathtub where it was either river bathe or don’t bathe at all…which may have been the most picked choice depending on climate and the social norms at the time…but dudes can river bathe…

1 Like

Written in your best Agatha Christie style Mr Hercule Poirot of the rhine. :smile:

3 Likes

well, I wouldn’t riverbathe. would be awkward:

yes, we are talking about riverbathing in Meta. that’s actually happening.

2 Likes

lol yup we are debating if river bathing is ok for men… now im wondering the origin of bathing… very few animals bathe… raccoons wash their food but that’s hardly the same… weasel family has no problems in or out of water but it def doesn’t help with their smell… lots of animals cool off in water I bet our prehistoric ancestors were the same but the rubbing of stuff onto the skin purely to smell good to another human… that’s not hunter gatherer trait you want to minimize your smell good …often with things that naturally smell bad to keep from running off your prey… orrrrrrr… maybe rubbing berries or certain animals preferred food all over yourself to actually attract them towards you and mask the very obvious human smell was the first form of soap so to speak…

2 Likes

I forgot to point out I was pacing and not really talking to anyone else in the room and i shouldn’t have revealed the suspects name until the end when i pointed my index finger to the sky then at you…followed by gasps and whispering… but close enough lol… oh and edit during the gasping and whispering @sirboring fainted or so we all thought but no it was a poison dart…meaning it couldn’t be @Moonbeam blah blah blah it was really @rhubot and he or she would have gotten away with it…if it wasn’t for those pesky kids and that dang dog…

5 Likes

6 Likes

and the mystery of the upside mooninite has been solved… another case closed… oh and we should send flowers to @sirBoring s family he took one for the story…

2 Likes

I have a poor attendance record, don’t I? @flameoftherhine Now you can post below for the reflection effect.

1 Like

yes… we should start a new topic between just us two…and if you scrolled down fast it would look like he is doing flips as he disappeared into the top of the screen…or she… im unsure if mooninites have gender… hows your day been @metime ?

1 Like

I created an Unusual Beliefs thread, if that’s any indication… :wink:

@flameoftherhine