Lol my mom says she wants to get me the iPhone x for Christmas

I say hell no im a minimalist and I’d rather get the 8 AND a tablet. My parents are retired and rich and have too much money they don’t know what to do with it. I would be really really cool if i got the iPhone x. My 5s is breaking daily… but the X’s price tag is way excessive

Should I ask for the x for Xmas??

• No it’s a waste and you’re a minimalist and you can get a tablet
  • Yes you’d be very kool

0 voters

you’re a minimalist was my vote. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Be very kool. Pewdiepie level kool. :laughing:

1 Like

I’m sorry but what does this mean :laughing:

the youtuber I guess

1 Like

Pewdiepie. 57M followers on YT. :smile:

1 Like

I used to have a lot of shame about the amount of money my parents had. Because people tried to make me feel guilty about it while I was schizophrenic/psychotic a lot. Now I don’t have so much shame. A $1000 phone Ha ha ha, that be the coolest gift ever. Right now the poll is tied. I also feel less guilt my mom lost my Pokémon cards, and my favorite book! Then again I owe her back for raising me and everything…

I have a 5s and I’m against the X cause the phone is too big, and the facial recognition is going to be a pain. I’m an apple fan and probably don’t know all the benefits of the new phone but I’d steer clear. With 1k to spend there are better options

1 Like

You could ask for it and then sell it in order to buy a phone+ a tablet + a computer. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I say go for the iPhone X if that’s what you want @Jonnybegood.
Life is short.
Enjoy it while you can!
No need to feel guilty.

4 Likes

Thank you wave :ocean:!!! I can always buy a tablet on my own they’re not too expensive

2 Likes

Yea man its a gift from your parents. Just dont drop it right out of the box…lol.

2 Likes

i just geard the I phone 10 is out…a basic phone does me…I don’t lik esmart phobes as theyre difficult to use this site

1 Like

I said go for it…but I’m a Samsung person so my finger hovered for a moment lol

2 Likes