Locating cameras

I think the men moved the cameras in my house. My husband checked where I told him they were and they’re not there now. I need to find the cameras. Any ideas where they might be?

1 Like

Why do you think there are cameras in your place? You sound delusional dude

cameras are a sign that you are delusional…you need to get a med adjustment or tell your pdoc what is going on…there are no cameras in your house…

3 Likes

I don’t think there are cameras in your house. :watermelon::watermelon::watermelon:

2 Likes

The men who thought I worked for the government are still keeping track of me. They tap my phone and computers and the follow me wherever I go. They have cameras in my home. They’re waiting for me to mess up so they can question me and torture me.

You need to call your pdoc

2 Likes

I take my meds but the dr wants to increase my Haldol slowly because of side effects

1 Like

There aren’t any cameras in your house. Hopefully the increased haldol will work.

Let your psychiatrist know that you think there are cameras in your house.

1 Like

In your imagination. Just like I imagine my pacemaker is alien tech that monitors me.

Don’t let the disease rule you. There are no cameras.

1 Like

I thought there were cameras in my place too. Neighbors spying on me. Couldnt find them but I was convinced so I tore the place apart.

Trust me, this is the sz. You should call your pdoc

2 Likes

My pdoc knows about the men. And the cameras. She is slowly increasing my dose of Haldol. The thing is, these men came into my work at 2 different jobs I had and I interacted with them. Also, when I had an online journal, I put in my journal I was going to the movies. They showed up. It was a test to see if they were really following me. They were. So I know they’re real.

The camera is on your cell phone. You are probably looking at it right now.

1 Like

I used to think they had camera’s in my house, and everyone was in on it , the plot just got bigger and bigger overtime, it all went away on meds

3 Likes

@Mountainman I’ve been on meds for 5 years. Even at high doses. It never goes away.

1 Like

I hate this sort of delusion, especially when involving other people in the search. Then when they turn up nothing, it leads to paranoia about the other searchers, and the whole thing can snowball. I’m sorry your meds aren’t helping this aspect.

This delusion can be very stubborn. It still lingers with me, so I just had to ditch my sense of caring and shame about what people think about what I’m doing in private. If they wanna focus on that sorta garbage, that’s their problem I think. It’s not like I’m hoarding state secrets or doing anything illegal.

1 Like

@TomCat do you know the men who follow me? They’re military too

No. I don’t know them. I think people are acting and working for the government against me. A little different delusion. It was real bad when I was working. I always thought my boss was in on it.

I don’t think anyone is following you. But I understand believing your delusions. I still believe mine too.

1 Like

Well they’re following me so maybe they are following you too.

@TomCat. I covered the cameras on my phone again. I hadn’t put covers on my camera lenses on my new phone but it’s done now.

Its always there for me as well, I just understand it better on meds

1 Like