Living with the voices

Thx for the reply Ive been taking Zyprexa for awhile. May
need to go back on Haldol or Clozapine. Nice to hear from you my friend.

I hear voices thruout the day but have been happily married for 30 yrs. I feel for you stay strong love will endure!

2 Likes

I always hear voices too. Every hour I’m awake. I have non-stop conversations with them in my head. They’re very real, like other people whispering in my ear.

I take medicine, Vraylar and Quetiapine and Lamictal. The voices remain.

Don’t blame yourself for the voices.

Hugs.

I also regret my youthful behavior. Only, my problem was cigarettes. I finally stopped almost 5 years ago but it had done too much damage. I have to be on oxygen now which has cramped my style so much. All because I thought smoking was cool when I was 19. “Youth is wasted on the young.” George Bernard Shaw.

2 Likes

I feel ya! I hope there will be a cure! I suffer in silence and feel alone sometimes even when I’m with others. Like my thinking is beating me up while they’re all having a good time. I feel repressed and creatively inhibited and stifled and I feel my ex makes the thinking worse when he plays with me. Like his thinking hurts me! Weird!!

Yes!! I’m sure it does

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.