Living with an alcoholic

Or try to let it roll off your back, and listen to some music. @Daze

Understood. But let’s not derail this thread. I’ve been told to eff off here before and tried to just move on.

1 Like

Try Anon meetings. It’s for people with loved ones who are alcoholics

2 Likes

or read comedy? huh?

1 Like

You need to stop saying this for people who are seeking talk.

1 Like

I’m sorry @TheCanuk
It’s hard to deal with active alcoholics in your life.

1 Like

@Bowens, oh yes, it is considered dissent,
it means I don’t accept you.
you can debate or whatever or make statements,
but you don’t personally attack… I never did that to her.
and I’m the one getting flagged, yeah thanks a lot @oolaloola
we used to be friends, and you would defend me,
one of the rare ones. geez.

I have a friend who’s an arse when he doesn’t smoke his weed
Or drink
Really it’s a nuisance
He does not respect anyone, and he’s very self centered

2 Likes

Like I said, I consider it questionable. Definitely not a friendly thing to say. Let’s not carry this debate into this thread please.

3 Likes

We are friends, @Daze thats where you make the mistake. But I will tell you when I think you’re wrong. That makes me a true friend. But I’m not commenting on this anymore. You are welcome to pm me, if you wish.

well, that’s better for someone to say, or think, or have the opinion that a person is wrong, than to say, “I don’t like you.”
I was bullied as a child, and it’s pretty damn close.
what would you daughter say to you, if another kid said that to her

@Daze - I never called you a name.

Stop derailing, please. This is a topic the op needs help with.

2 Likes

there’s lots of people that are mean, belligerent, considered terrible, and they Don’t drink.
I don’t know, different strokes.

Oh yeah, and saying to someone “I dont like you” is NOT bullying or close to it. You’re allowed to not like certain people. You’re not allowed to call someone names @Daze

I’m going to close this thread if we don’t walk it back to the original topic. We don’t need to be debating this one flag. It was a questionable remark and probably a judgement call for a mod to make. Let’s not continue on that topic.

1 Like

I’ll say why I hid it. To keep the damn peace. I can’t believe I expected that to stop the nonsense.

I’m done commenting to her. Back to original subject… my landlords not drinking right now, him and my mom are having a HUGE fight. I felt a panic attack coming but it went away quickly before I had to take any ativan.

1 Like

wait a second, I never said name calling.

Do you have any place you can go? Just to get away for a bit?

1 Like