Living with an alcoholic

Or try to let it roll off your back, and listen to some music. @Daze

Understood. But letā€™s not derail this thread. Iā€™ve been told to eff off here before and tried to just move on.

1 Like

Try Anon meetings. Itā€™s for people with loved ones who are alcoholics

2 Likes

or read comedy? huh?

1 Like

You need to stop saying this for people who are seeking talk.

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry @TheCanuk
Itā€™s hard to deal with active alcoholics in your life.

1 Like

@Bowens, oh yes, it is considered dissent,
it means I donā€™t accept you.
you can debate or whatever or make statements,
but you donā€™t personally attackā€¦ I never did that to her.
and Iā€™m the one getting flagged, yeah thanks a lot @anon55031185
we used to be friends, and you would defend me,
one of the rare ones. geez.

I have a friend whoā€™s an arse when he doesnā€™t smoke his weed
Or drink
Really itā€™s a nuisance
He does not respect anyone, and heā€™s very self centered

2 Likes

Like I said, I consider it questionable. Definitely not a friendly thing to say. Letā€™s not carry this debate into this thread please.

3 Likes

We are friends, @Daze thats where you make the mistake. But I will tell you when I think youā€™re wrong. That makes me a true friend. But Iā€™m not commenting on this anymore. You are welcome to pm me, if you wish.

well, thatā€™s better for someone to say, or think, or have the opinion that a person is wrong, than to say, ā€œI donā€™t like you.ā€
I was bullied as a child, and itā€™s pretty damn close.
what would you daughter say to you, if another kid said that to her

@Daze - I never called you a name.

Stop derailing, please. This is a topic the op needs help with.

2 Likes

thereā€™s lots of people that are mean, belligerent, considered terrible, and they Donā€™t drink.
I donā€™t know, different strokes.

Oh yeah, and saying to someone ā€œI dont like youā€ is NOT bullying or close to it. Youā€™re allowed to not like certain people. Youā€™re not allowed to call someone names @Daze

Iā€™m going to close this thread if we donā€™t walk it back to the original topic. We donā€™t need to be debating this one flag. It was a questionable remark and probably a judgement call for a mod to make. Letā€™s not continue on that topic.

1 Like

Iā€™ll say why I hid it. To keep the damn peace. I canā€™t believe I expected that to stop the nonsense.

Iā€™m done commenting to her. Back to original subjectā€¦ my landlords not drinking right now, him and my mom are having a HUGE fight. I felt a panic attack coming but it went away quickly before I had to take any ativan.

1 Like

wait a second, I never said name calling.

Do you have any place you can go? Just to get away for a bit?

1 Like