Living with a real freemason

I currently stay with someone who is a real freemason. He has the symbol tattooed on his arm and a hat.

■■■■■■ total group established society membership made to control the masses.

He lives on disability but got his disability within 6 weeks approved.

Some targets are targets themselves that’s why they do it.

Interesting history here:

Like the Greek frats and sororities they are meant for inclusion of small groups to claim rights upon society. They are akin to the kkk.

Daze… I tend to think thats a conspiracy theory…

“Conspiracy theorists have long associated Freemasonry with the New World Order and the Illuminati, and state that Freemasonry as an organisation is either bent on world domination or already secretly in control of world politics. Historically, Freemasonry has attracted criticism—and suppression—from both the politically far right (e.g., Nazi Germany)[110][111] and the far left (e.g. the former Communist states in Eastern Europe).”

It’s like skulls and bones I suppose an inclusive group of like minded individuals that get into positions that sway discourse

My step father was a free mason & i have known others. You have always had, & will always have secret groups, for many reasons.

i’m Not personally too keen on free masonry, but i also don’t entirely agree with all the conspiracy theory stuff either.

They only have so much power over you if you let them. I believe that. In theory anyways :confused:

Free mason.

You can build anything. You can build anything in anyway.

You build a structure and you are free to build it.

You aren’t within the confines of morality that is. We’re talking anything in anyway at all, it doesn’t matter who dies or what you are building and why. Because you are free to do so.

Any system or cult which has as much ritual as the Freemasons wouldn’t gel with my view of reality. It seems like it takes you further away from the truth of things, for the sake of being included in a fellowship.