Live Well Program

The Live Well program is a 16 week program designed to help those with chronic conditions such as anxiety, depression, diabetes, chronic pain, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, heart disease, smoking, stress eating and obesity. It is a program that looks at the whole person and helps individuals learn skills that will improve their quality of life.

I just did my interview and got accepted into the program. I do my intake on Wednesday. I am pretty excited. First I’ll be evaluated by a nurse practitioner and measured by an assistant. Then I’ll be introduced to a Nutritionist and a Personal Trainer and appointments will be scheduled with them. I will see the Nutritionist once a week and the Personal Trainer twice a week. I will be doing exercises that take in consideration my physical pain. Which will really help. I can’t wait to get started.

10 Likes

That’s awesome . I hope you find peace and just feel better . hugs

4 Likes

That sounds promising. I like how it is 16 weeks aswell… A nice solid amount of time.

In England I was part of something similar it was called the expert patient programme I think cos we are the expert in ourselves or something… It was really pleasant to spend time with people going through similar things although I felt they should have given us more chance to talk. Hopefully you will get that. But just a heads up, it was pleasant though.

1 Like

That’s great news! I hope it works out well for you!

1 Like

Is This a national thing?

1 Like

No it’s local, sorry

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.