Little things I love

I LOVE: …
That feeling of Deja Vu. Coincidences. Non-casualty earthquakes. Fainting. When the doctor hits my knee with that little hammer to check my reflexes. Throwing a bunch of sunflower seeds still in the shell into my mouth and expertly cracking the shell with my teeth, eating the seed inside, and spitting out the shells. Playing chopsticks on the piano, the only song I can play on it. The smell of a dog who just had a bath. My cat chasing a laser beam all over my apartment.

5 Likes

A lit candle. Smelling up the room a toy I found to play with a song I had not heard in years a a smile from you

5 Likes

Sounds that water makes.
Sounds that my pet birds make.
Gazing at the plants in my room.

5 Likes

… My dog, looking at a beautiful sky, taking that first sip of morning coffee, my family (not so little)

4 Likes

The sound of birds in the morning on a clear sunrise.
The sound of the water hitting the shore
The second lap in a swimming pool (the first is always the hardest)
The taste and smell of fresh blackberries
The calm serenity of being out on my surfboard far out from shore and just sitting in the vast openness.
The warmth of my kid sisters hugs
:heart:

4 Likes

Waking up and not feeling tired.
When my son really hugs me.
A good Tim Horton’s coffee.
My son’s smile.

4 Likes

compliments, my neice and nephews, oranges, avacados, tress and the woods, rivers lets just say nature. my dogs my family my boyfriend music insence and essential oils comedies will farrel. smoking cofee, when my house is all clean. warm slippers and new boots.

3 Likes

Listening to others. The library and some quiet.

3 Likes

I’ve tried smoking cigarettes. I’ve never tried smoking coffee though. Lol. Did you know that an avocado is a fruit?

2 Likes

The smell of fresh morning air
Change of the seasons
When my son is having a good day and hearing him talking sweetly to the dogs
Even better when he talks sweetly to me and his dad
Drinking coffee, reading the newspaper and watching the birds on the bird feeder every morning
with my husband.
Going to lunch and shopping every Saturday with my daughter.
Butterflies I get when I look at the ocean
When my Boxers act silly and goofy

2 Likes

The taste of a gooey brownie.
The smell of shampoo.
I like a lit candle too.
The cuteness of animals

1 Like

A great view, a winding trail ahead of me, feeling alone in the woods, a good conversation, learning something new about life. Like writing those few things just made me feel better.

4 Likes

so,etimes i accidently enhale the coffee cue spluttering like a bafoon this is a great idea for a thread got me feeling positive:)

3 Likes

inner peace triggering eurphoira

3 Likes

Really tight knee wraps before squatting. Morning coffee. Turning in an exam and feeling like I made an A. Hanging out with my friends after a day of school and working out. Taking my meds and realizing how awesome they are and how lucky I am to have found meds that work. When my cats rub their necks against my leg (marking me as their property LOL)

3 Likes

My cat does that too.When I was babysitting my sisters dog a month ago here in my own apartment my cat marked the dog!!

2 Likes