Little sh*ts causing trouble

My neighbour let us know that he saw a group of little kids going around our street and attempting to open car doors, most likely to steal stuff. A little bit after that, I opened the front door and when I looked out, I saw 2 kids going by and they were staring at me. I then went outside in the front to see what was up and a group of 4 kids were walking by and this little girl was filming me with her phone . I’m kinda sketched out, why would she film me?

After I went inside for a bit, I heard them behind my house on the path pushing a shopping cart around. My mom heard them say “The man in the black was watching us” they were refering to me, when I was outside looking at them.

These little kids looked like they were 10 years old. Im just kinda sketched out that 1 of them was filming me. What do you guys think? (none of this was a hallucination, I’ve never got hallucinations before)

5 Likes

IDK, the kid might just enjoy video recording random things. Maybe she was already recording, then when they saw you, she just pointed it at you.

Try not to worry. My 7 year old niece likes to record everything, but she uses her mom’s phone.

4 Likes

People film everything now a days, it’s so easy to do. It doesn’t sound like you did anything wrong. I wouldn’t worry about it. Even if they posted in online it would just be a guy standing on his property and get lost in all the noise on the Internet.

4 Likes

If you aren’t on the police sh!tlist have them take a drive through the neighborhood. Who cares if they are ten. They know what they are doing or shouldn’t be doing.

2 Likes

Thanks for the opinions guys! I’m just a little paranoid. I’ll eventually get over it.

2 Likes

I heard about a tiktok challenge : they dismantle the tires then film the owner…
Maybe it was something like that. :-1: :frowning_face:

Anyway you should’t worry cause you did nothing wrong or innapropriate.

2 Likes

I know I did nothing wrong, i’m not worrying about that. I’m just generally paranoid that she was filming me.

4 Likes

That would have driven me completely insane. I totally hear ya.

3 Likes

Glad im not the only one that would feel this way! @Pandy

1 Like

I’m sorry, I didn’t understand your first post.

1 Like

Having a random person recording you is unnerving for anyone. Your reaction is completely normal

2 Likes

Like someone else said in their post, kids today film everything. Try not to get too bent out of shape over it

2 Likes

She might have been just trying to freak you out. Maybe she was just trying to get the exact reaction from you that you’re having!

I’ve had jerks tailgate me or cut me off on the roads and sad to say, sometimes I’ve gotten angry and I scared them. Then they pull out a phone and make a big point of filming me or my license plate. Sometimes it makes me nervous. sometimes I just laugh but nothing has ever come of it. They want me to think they’re going to turn me into the police or something but they started it and nothing ever comes from it. Except I’m going to start being more careful.

1 Like

Sounds like they were just acting stupid. I wouldn’t worry too much about it. It would probably piss me off too though.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.