Little pleasures in life?

sex, coffee, loving my dogs…and not in that order…haha there’s lots of little things I enjoy but I can’t talk about them.

1 Like

I’d say my little pleasure in life is when I get some sleep.

2 Likes

I used to go to this beautiful old cemetery in my home town.

We were young.

2 Likes

Morning and lunch hour walks listening to music.

2 Likes

Going to the bathroom after holding it for a while, a good sneeze and coffee

2 Likes

Caffeine
Chocolate

2 Likes

I like walking on the beach with my parents and their dog. Pre-Covid-19 we used to have a English breakfast at the cafe.

2 Likes

Was gonna say the same thing. I love meditation.

1 Like

Waking up early and getting ready for work and the half hour commute and then realizing it’s actually my day off.

The feeling is better than sex.

2 Likes

Getting to sleep in as late as I want because I don’t work till 3pm now. That’s a great feeling.

1 Like

I love fishing and being in nature. I’m working on going on hikes again, because I do miss being in the wilderness. I have plans to hike up a 14er in Colorado to celebrate when my 80-100 pounds loss milestone depending on how I feel physically. I am a bit away from that though.

Other than being in nature, my pets and family bring me the most joy. I spend hours with my tortoise everyday and we just hangout. She likes her head and neck rubbed and she’ll snuggle up and get comfy while I play video games or chill. She’s my bestest friend.

2 Likes

@cdwithdcs

It is so great because it is practically the only dopamine I get. Squeezing every last drop out with each meditation. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Eating (obviously)

1 Like

I know its not very healthy but i enjoy more and more lying in bed. I can’t wait till its gets cooler to stay longer. Subconsciously i make myself more time to do that. On the other hand i wait as well for a government stimulus to get fit again in the gym. My little emotional comforting pleasures are coffee and tabbaco.

I sound like a freight train when I sneeze. It’s awful. I could blow a building over.

2 Likes

Pork pie with English Mustard. And i always keep a massive bowl of sweets on the table lol.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.