Little pleasures in life?

I live setting in my local cemetery which is a 5 minute walk from my house, it’s a very old cemetery with old headstones and it has benches to sit with squirrels running around you. Its peace and quiet

Whats your little pleasures in life?

8 Likes

petting my cats ,smoking a walk in the beach ,reading and sleep

4 Likes

My first cup of coffee in the morning, and playing music with my friends. I love old cemeteries, they are so peaceful

4 Likes

I once had reading. For the over a year where I could not sleep regurlarly, I still had the habit of buying books.

Now I can’t read a book anymore, even something simple as reading a site is too much. I mostly smoke cigarettes, today I was going for a walk for half an hour long. I was more active the last few days, visited my brother twice, and had four walks outside.

Maybe reading, because of sitting or laying quietly is too much for me. I always need to move. It kind of got unpleasant for me. With time I lost the interest and focus for reading. I will not force myself to get back into reading, maybe other things come in place then.

4 Likes

Hugging my husband and kids. And snuggling with my little fur baby doggie

4 Likes

Meditation is my big pleasure in life. It is a three times daily a pure miracle. I can’t recommend it enough. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Being the first one up and my first cup of coffee. It’s still pretty dark and I sit on the couch and wake up for a bit before getting going. I love that time of day.

6 Likes

For me actually a good nights sleep does the trick. I had insomnia for 3 1/2 years, so guess I don’t take it for granted anymore.

5 Likes

When I was in a good mood, I would sing along with my favorite YouTube videos and think I could sing. Then I tried singing to the karaoke videos and found out, I can’t sing.

6 Likes

Petting my dog. Cuddling with my partner. Vaping. Listening to some good music.

4 Likes

Writing. Cuddling with my kid, reading him stories. Walking in the sun. Chatting with a good friend. Music.

6 Likes

Little pleasures?

Scrolling sz.com
Resting off a migraine

4 Likes

Sex with my boyfriend,
Riding my sacred neigh,
Getting nails done etc,
Going to cafe or restaurant and eating nice,
Great coffee,
Going for a dip when the water feels nice for me ,
Sleeping I don’t sleep well always and have tablets if needed,
Being with loved ones,
Eating and drinking stuff I love,
Feeling proud after managing to exercise,
Reaching goal weight and feeling proud and looking better and fitting clothes,
Giving presents to loved ones and making them smile or even laugh,
Feeling at peace,
Being able to laugh and smile

7 Likes

Have you ever tried audio books? I can’t focus on reading a book either but can listen to them. You can listen to it while doing other stuff.

3 Likes

Life’s little pleasures?

Scrolling sz.com
Eating
Sleeping
Speaking Spanish with my tutor
My piano lessons
Reading my books and magazines
Watching the world go by from my balcony window
Doing yoga
Practicing piano
Meditation
Prayer

5 Likes

Listening to audio books.
Walking.
Petting cats.
Smoking.
Eating.
Sleeping.
Playing music.
Drawing.
Painting.
Doing calligraphy.

3 Likes

Being with my family
Playing music.
Playing with my cat.
Vaping.
Walking on the coastal paths.
Running.
Reading ! (I find it very relaxing…)

2 Likes

Coffee in the morning, loving on my handsome tuxedo cat :slight_smile: , vaping, reading, listening to the radio, the occasional TV show, and researching cameras for me.

3 Likes

caffeine, masturbation, and internet/forum.

Sucking on a lollipop.