Lithium killing my soul

Hey @Andrey
Happy Cakeday.
Why don’t you apologize to Anna?

1 Like

@Andrey. I’m concerned about you. Are you OK? What was going on with your earlier post to Anna? Was that an autocorrect error or typo?

1 Like

@Wave , @Moonbeam , and especially @Anna1

Again, I am sorry. It’s really unusual for me to make such a typo. I would never threaten somebody else, and especially you people, you are all dear to me.
My mind must have been elsewhere, I don’t see any other explanation.

Just as a precautionary measure… if such grave mistakes from my part keep occurring, it means something went wrong in my mind, something I’m not aware of. In that case, please suspend me before I cause any more trouble.

Peace :pray:

4 Likes

I know what you mean about a med. killing your soul. When I was on the Haldol shot I used to lay in bed fifteen or twenty hours a day, daydreaming about easy ways to commit suicide. However, I don’t think you should quit your drugs abruptly, without a doctor’s oversight. Explain to your pdoc as clearly as you can what lithium is doing to you. I’ve heard that drug works faster on the manic side of bipolar than on the depressive side. Maybe if you stay on the med you’ll get over your current depression. But I’m not a judge of this situation. It is a decision for you and your doctor.

1 Like

I’m seeing my doctor tomorrow I made an appointment. I really don’t want to be on a mood stabaliser I hope she understands…

I want to raise my anti depressant as high as I can and then just be on the ap and ad no mood stabaliser. I hope she accepts my proposal

Good luck with your doctor hope she does the right thing

Thanks I’ve already dropped the lithium by half aswell as the zyprexa. I’ll see what she says

I think you will be ok. It is just difficult to tell how or why a person says one thing or another while communicating in writing.

I have been writting before, during a time I was plagued with hallucinations, and wrote some of the hallucinations words instead of my own.:roll_eyes:

I doubt you need to go to extremes of being/asking for suspension.

Since you also put to the wrong post, I think you may not be aware maybe your medicine(or illness?) makes you drowsy or distracted?

I will take this happening as just an unfortunate way that you found out, became aware of, you can enter a very distracted state sometimes .

(a good hint you should refrain from things like driving or operating potential dangerous machines too.- for at least the next few days)

1 Like

Yes @macy, I’ll be extra careful with what I write, where I write etc.
I don’t drive, because I’ve been kind of spacey all my life and I figured the risk of me being involved in accidents would be heightened.

1 Like

Time to go back on a therapeutic dose of meds? @Andrey

1 Like

You still sound worried?

I am thinking myself and everyone here already knows anyone on this site (self included) is not always 100%.
(We still love you any ways)

andHappy Birth day too!

1 Like

I already did. I now take 10mg once again. We’ll see how it goes.

2 Likes

Well, who wouldn’t be worried if they accidentally wrote “kill you” instead of “help you” to someone they care about ?!!

1 Like

lol. I see what you mean, but i still think you were distracted or your mind was moving 30 seconds after what your actually reading at the time.(who knows why really)

My point is at least you are aware now and that is the most important part. Just be aware, and move forward. (i am trying to be encouraging here and your not co-operating.:laughing:)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.