List things that are entertaining to do with the voices

I need help listing things to do with my voices I have for example a couple of things that I have noted down. These are singing and story telling but I am still looking for more entertainment.

Try asking them a question like what is the population of Kansas and see if they reply with a correct answer!

Did you ask them yet?

why would you want to entertain your voices

2 Likes

Well one thing is because I care for some of them and The another reason is because I need them to survive.

I have forgotten who I was without the voices.

why do you need them to survive? have you grown attached to them?

Ideally, ignore them.

If you have to deal with them, be creative. Throw cats at them or something.

5 Likes

You can listen to some music, watch some documentaries on youtube- that spark your enterest… Is the medicine not helping?

I read books about talking animals. My spirits really like this. I don’t read too much at a time (like 3 pages), so they can hear it all and follow along. I also listen to a lot of music, or have it on in the background as I do things. I also like to clean and organize, which seems to make them happy. Painting, cooking too. What they don’t like is me sitting at the computer a lot; I can get really caught up in that.

I need them b/c without them my brain doesn’t function well. Or at least I think it don’t because of the fact that I’ve never been away by myself without them.

gotchya. when i stopped hearing voices after a long time it was actually quite uncomfortable my head was so quiet i was always checking to see if they were there or if they were back. but one day i finally got used to no voices or at least only occasionally hearing them and it is a lot easier to function without them.

1 Like

Cool levelJ1 can I add you on my psn?
Oh and do you play ffxiv.

My pdoc says it’s dangerous to make friends with the voices.

I’ve had bad experience yes but sometimes I wonder hw things wud hav gone down if I didn’t medicate second time round

I probably should write down my voices and thought patterns so I can defeat them one day.

I sometimes ask them about the future or what I should do in a tough situation.

No sorry i prefer to keep anonymous on this forum.

Cheers

Level

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.