Let’s just say it’s hard for me to sleep, and get to sleep. Once I’m in dreamland I don’t have many problems. I’m putting together a list of sleep remedies that work for me, please respond with your own.
- Long quiet time before bed
- Sleep aid pills (diphenhydramine 25mg)
- Getting a lot accomplished
- Sleepytime Tea
- Falling asleep early
- Not taking naps
- Thinking of the outdoors
- Pain Pills (Ibuprofen 400mg)
- Stay busy when I can’t sleep
- Count sheep (seriously count my blessings 17 ways from Tuesday)
Well, that’s all I can think of for now, please tell me your ways to keep in a good sleep schedule.